SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

SPOTTED flyers

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  m3nt0s 
#1 ·
I posted this in the "R" forum, but forgot to post here. These are some "You've been spotted" flyers I plan on leaving on a few of the sweet Volvos I see not and then. 4 to a regular sheet of paper, and I used my car to personalize them.

This is a low res preview, but you get the idea........

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: (m3nt0s)

Yeah, i wouldn't put them on "plain jane" cars, but sometimes you can tell. There is one guy with a C30. he works at the Home depot near me, and his C30 is always at the far end of the lot, taking up several spots to keep others away....

I think he'd be a good candidate. Or someone with a mod or two, like rims or a grill.

#4 ·
I ran into a TiGrey 04 S60R a while back with Moose Stickers and obvious aftermarket work done...left a note on the guy's car and didn't get any response whatsoever...really surprised me, but who knows...

My guess is that it was the owner's spouse and was out cheating on him/her
I like jumping to unlikely and horrible conclusions!

#5 ·

Quote, originally posted by m3nt0s »
I ran into a TiGrey 04 S60R a while back with Moose Stickers and obvious aftermarket work done...left a note on the guy's car and didn't get any response whatsoever...really surprised me, but who knows...

Yeah, well you know how those "R" guys are....

#6 ·

Quote, originally posted by m3nt0s »

My guess is that it was the owner's spouse and was out cheating on him/her
I like jumping to unlikely and horrible conclusions!

speaking of which, i saw you outside of the AT&T store in town day in the c30.... http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

and this is a great idea with the flyers, should go down pretty well!

#9 ·
Nope. Me Keep plate.

I actually thought I was gonna lose it. I didn't drive for a long time after our accident in 07, so I let the reg and insurance lapse on the car and my bike. They suspended my registration, and told me to turn in my plate.

Well, I didn't ever get around to turning it in..... Yeah, that's it.

Anyway, after the 90 day suspension, They just sent me paperwork to renew the current plate, so I got lucky and got to keep the old style black dare.....

#10 ·
Re: (Rezin S60T5)

Quote, originally posted by Rezin S60T5 »
Nope. Me Keep plate.

I actually thought I was gonna lose it. I didn't drive for a long time after our accident in 07, so I let the reg and insurance lapse on the car and my bike. They suspended my registration, and told me to turn in my plate.

Well, I didn't ever get around to turning it in..... Yeah, that's it.

Anyway, after the 90 day suspension, They just sent me paperwork to renew the current plate, so I got lucky and got to keep the old style black dare.....

I am a representative of...somebody important...telling YOU to turn in your plate...to ME. Like right now. Gotta have it. Check mah credentialz! I be legit!

#11 ·
please volvo posers at best give it to me at least you know it will always be on a volvo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.