SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

July North Texas Volvo Meet- Sat 7/17 Fort Worth

2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  94850tx 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATE!
We will meet at my house (1966 Muse Street- Fort Worth) around 4pm and hang out until 7pm or so. We will then cruise together over to the Bedford area to go to the Christian Classic Cruisers car show at the Birdville ISD Stadium,...this show is usually huge with 200+ cars of all makes and ages. Show if you want ($10 I think) or just park and enjoy the show with us. There are several places to eat very close by (walking distance)...we'll group up once we get there and make a dinner selection.

This is going to be a very informal meet for us to just hang out and do whatever.
Come early and just hang out at my place, meet us at the Birdville Stadium for dinner and the show...or come and do the whole thing!

show info
http://www.christianclassiccruisers.com/

If you need directions PM/email or call 940 368 2818 Nick

I've had a lot of interest for us to get back to monthly meets in North Texas so we are going to kick it off in July. This meet will be very simple. We will meet at my new house in Fort Worth (NOT where you went for the X-mas party) to "kick tires" then do a convoy to a local lunch spot, eat, go out for a photo shoot, and then those that want can return to my place to hang out longer.

We have some new members here- Dustin moved down from Colorado and the guys that bought my 1800ES are newbies as well. Pras is also in town and wants to bring out his killer 855 one last time before it's sold. If you know of any Volvo people that haven't made out meets yet please invite them out.

I have extra room at my house for anyone from Oklahoma, Houston, etc that wants to come and would need to stay over night. 1st come 1st served so let me know if you need help.

I will post final details this evening with our lunch spot, addresses, etc.

If you need any further details please shoot me an e-mail.

Thank you!

Nick

See less See more
#2 ·
Updated with new info and moved the meet later into the day to help those out that might be working.

#3 ·
If some of y'all want to come over early and hang out and talk cars that's cool. I've had several people ask if they can....and the answer is YES!

I'll be here from 1pm on.....maybe even earlier. Just give me a shout at 940 368 2818 before you head over. I think Dustin will be here putting some spacers on his car.

I've got a fridge full of cokes, water, and beer so we should be set for some good car BS sessions.

ALSO- The brag and drags are at Texas Motor Speedway tonight the same time as the car show if we would rather do that we can.

Nick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.