SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Hakka 1's - what do you think?

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  mac 
#1 ·
My 760 GLE (just purchased from its single previous owner) came with a set of new Nokian Hakka 1 winter tires. I hear that these are wonderful, but have no personal experience.

Because I just discovered a sidewall cut in my front-passenger tire (probably, in fact, an unsuccessful slashing attempt) I will have to replace that one. Before I shell out for a matching replacement, does anyone here have an opinion of the Hakkas in general?

Thanks a ton!

#2 ·
Re: Hakka 1's - what do you think? (Booch)

Suppose to be a very good tire, I was going to put Hakka 2s on my 2004 S60R but the timing with winter coming here in Minnesota and the dealer didn't come togeather.

#4 ·
Re: Hakka 1's - what do you think? (Booch)

They are supposed to be one of the better snow tires around. I just put the Nokian WR's on (the all-weather) and they have been amazing in the snow. Much better than I anticipated for an all-season or all-weather tire. I can only imagine how much better the Haaka 1's (a true snow tire) would perform in the snow and ice

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.