SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

H&R Springs Mt. Baker cruise August 20th 2011

3K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  -ForceFed- 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

Really trying to get a solid Volvo turn out to the H&R hosted Mt Baker cruise this year with some of NW's finest. We have some pretty awesome representation in our area and would be cool if more than just myself turned out this year.

Event is August 20th and the details/RSVP info can be found here.
http://www.hrsprings.com/wanderlust/events/

Ive only missed once and between the free swag, chance to win suspension stuff, and free food its well worth it.

Since not very many people check the NW regional sub forum spread the word!

Would be sweet to roll in all at once as well so if you are planning on coming and RSVP'd hit me up and we can meet up at the Sunset Square area before hand.

See less See more
#3 ·
No worries, really wanna get a solid Volvo crowd out. At least wanna promote importmeet if anyone is interested in joining a new forum ;)

#6 ·
I'll ask Matt and see what he thinks. I mostly just post cause its nice talking with people that are mostly local. Odds are the people ur talking to on there are ur neighbors which is kinda cool.

The car scene was big in Bellingham before but now with the site up people that were timid and outside thw group before are able to introduce themselves and come out to some events.

#8 ·
Guy's
Count me in for the H&R event.
This looks like a 60's gas rally.

Dadio61,

#10 ·
Kyle,
Thanks for the reminder.
RSVP'd.

Dadio61,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.