SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

This Forum

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Pa231 
#1 ·
Does anyone ever answer questions on this forum. All I ever see are the most simple questions answered. Is there anyone that actually knows anything about tuning Volvo's or do I just have to guess?

See less See more
#5 ·
Re: This Forum (djtshep1)

MOST people that still own these cars are not car enthusiats and wouldn't know that this website exists, and if they did, probably wouldn't care to visit here
JRL

#6 ·
Re: This Forum (JRL)

I don't agree there. I know plenty of RWD Volvo enthusiasts (I own a 240 wagon, which makes me one I hope). I know they're out there, but for whatever reason they hang out in lower number on this site. Personally, I'd love to see more of them on here, and we'd be happy to try to make it more accomodating if that'd help.

#9 ·
Re: This Forum (George@Swedespeed)

"MOST people that still own these cars are not car enthusiats and wouldn't know that this website exists, and if they did, probably wouldn't care to visit here
JRL"

I also greatly disagree, if anything the enthusiasts are just starting to realize the potential of these cars and are activly persuing performance upgrades. I think the larger issue is the number of model specific sites and forum, I personally contribute to over 15 forums. This also creates an issue with time, even though there are many experts and higfhly skilled people online, we only have so much time to help, and remember we are helping because we want to, not because we have to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.