SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Northeast Ohio Service Recommendations

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  itwontstopsnowin 
#1 ·
I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a good Volvo service dealer/garage in Northeast Ohio. I have a 2009 C30.

So far I've had so-so experiences with both Leiken Volvo (Or Willoughby Volvo, as it seems to be called now) and Montrose Volvo on the west side. At Leiken, the atmosphere seems very heavy and desperate, and the parts department person I had was only moderately knowledgeable.

At Montrose, the atmosphere is much nicer, but 1) When we brought my wife's XC70 in for an oil change/ repair on the washer fluid line and driver side mirror turn signal, they didn't fix the mirror signal and gave no explanation; 2) When I went for an oil change, I brought my own product, and they didn't give me back my left over oil until I asked; 3) The parts person I spoke with had zero knowledge about any accessories or maintenance parts. Montrose's forte seems to be the sales staff and detailing crew from what I can tell.

I haven't tried Motorcars Volvo yet, and I just found out about the "Swedish Solution" garages. I suppose I'd be willing to go to Akron, Canton, or Youngstown for a good service center. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks,

Mateo

See less See more
#2 ·
I know I may be late to responding to your post, but I own an independent car dealership just west of Erie, PA, and we specialize in Volvos. We have a full service department with an experienced mechanic who is very familiar with Volvos. We have VIDA and a DICE. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions or would like some more information.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.