SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Polestar Color

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  s60r05 
#1 ·
Is it me, or will all of our cars be a much different car, from the versions shown in photos? Rebel blue doesn't look like the Polestar blue shown on all of models perviously(), but in Rebel blue, it's a very different looking color:

I actually like the Polestar Blue better than the Rebel Blue, as it appears they are different. Perhaps I'm wrong, any help?

#2 ·
I just call it Smurf Blue :|
But I agree with you, there is a diffrence but colors depend ALOT on the lights around it.

But I've seen enough Rebell Blue cars to tell you that they don't differ from Polestar blue. Diffrence might be seen on "Race" cars and normal though (Due to material). F.ex. You will see a diffrence on almost every car you can find if you look carefully at bumper/fender..

#3 ·
Polestar Blue is a hair darker and "brighter"

#4 ·
All the V60 and S60 Polestars shown have been Rebel Blue, not Polestar Blue. The only Polestar cars that are Polestar Blue are the C30 concept and the S60 concept. The vehicles in the two links above are the same color, they look a little different due to the lighting.

#5 ·
dan halen's picture posting in "what have you done with to your polestar today" is of the s60 concept car from motor trend magazine, so it should be "Polestar Blue".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.