SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

My review...

16K views 82 replies 20 participants last post by  Johann 
#1 · (Edited)
I had the opportunity to drive a S60 Polestar yesterday for about 90 minutes. I thought I share my thoughts.

The engine and the performance is good. From standstil using the launchcontroll it is very fast, the g-force really messes up your head for a short while. Up in speed, it is ok, must admit it feels kind of like a normal T6 Polestar, it's only 20bhp difference so not that odd is it. Don't take me wrong, it is a fast car, but not super fast, I really wanted more power at a few occations.

The Chassie is very firm, and the steering is good. Somewhat understear, like a volvo does, but it is very direct and precise. It's somewhat harsh, but not like any random lowered car, it's not an unpleasant ride even on bad roads. BUT, I'm sure I will not appreciate it on a bad ice roads with 19" (minimum) or 20" wheels.

The brakes are good, but I do not understand why the rear brakes have not been upgraded, I did feel some wobbling from the back when braking really hard, I suppose more brakepower in the back would have sorted that out. They are not bad in any way, but I think they could have been better.

The gearbox is my favourite, it's wonderfull to drive in manual mode, shifting using the paddles next to the stearingwheel. I could definetly use that for every day driving as well. D-mode is somewhat slow, and it doesn't use lockup as much as I would have hoped (my XC60 uses lockup more from what it felt like). S-mode is as alway hopeless, always in the wrong gear for pleasant relaxed sporty driving (can I use that combination of words in the same sentense? :)). Manual shifting is the thing with this car, I did thoght it was sad the car did not come with a manual gearbox, but the possibility to shift manually next to the steering wheel makes all the difference for me, I reeeeealy do think it works great with this engine/gearbox. Not harsh shifs, but very quick and direct, it actually feels like a manual gearbox, I love it!

The sound... You hear the exhaust noice, all the time. The sound actually annoys me, don't take me wrong, it sounds awesome, it is such a wonderfull sound. But this is what I do not get, Volvos puts all the comfort things you can imagine into this car, and then it sounds like a racecar, it does not add up to me. My wife would go nuts if whe had to drive it the way it sounds. What kind of car is this, it has a sunroof, petrol heater, premium sound and all that, and then it sounds like a racecar. It's not a quick comfort car, and it's not a proper racecar thing. It's a mixture, does that mean it's a good combo? I'm not sure. I love Heinz ketchup, and I love pizza, can die for a good Donner kebab, I love beer and I love whiskey, Cherry coke isn't that bad either, but do I put it all in the blender together?

All in all, it is a very nice car. Is it worth the extra spend comparing to a normal S60 T6 AWD with everything in it, not sure. I would probably prefer a normal T6, with 4c chassie and everything else. Am I getting old? I'm very glad Volvo and Polestar tries though, and it is a very good start. I'm sure they will bring more models to the market in the future, and I love it!

See less See more
#2 ·
Thank you very much for your review.

The rear brakes have been upgrated, but only with different brake pads.
I personally would think your sound issue pleases me ;-)
Nice explanations about the transmission. That is my only concern, will it shift fast enough without any big delays?...

Thanks again.

#4 · (Edited)
The rear brakes have been upgrated, but only with different brake pads.
I personally would think your sound issue pleases me ;-)
Nice explanations about the transmission. That is my only concern, will it shift fast enough without any big delays?...
Yes, i noticed it wasn't stock pads in the rear, they said Brembo, but still stock discs and calipers.

I think the manual shifting was more or less instant, and smooth at the same time, i was impressed by this more than anything else on the car. It felt like a manual gearbox without a clutch, and I have been driving nothing but manual gearboxes my entire life until I bought my xc60 three years ago.
But D and S mode did not impress as said.

/Martin

#3 ·
with an upgraded turbo, exhaust,intercooler and other bits why is it only 20 hp increase ? i wonder if they are underating it?

my evo x with just and exhaust and reflash netted me a 110 hp over stock , using stock turbo, and intercooler,

as much as i love the direction there going its still not hardcore enough to keep up with the m's and s's in the euro brand for a 60k car

i give a big kudos for trying and making an effort.

#5 ·
I'm already planning to put mine on a 4 wheel dyno, within weeks of receipt to clarify the performance numbers....hell out of the old 2.5 5cyl, with a single stage turbo they were able to get 300hp, so with an additional cylinder, and twin scroll turbo, I would 'expect' more in reality.

#7 ·
To be honest, that is kind of what it feels like. Not a bad plus though, but an expensive one. 20bhp (software, turbo, ic and exhaust), new suspension, big front brakes, huge wheels and some plastics, new software in haldex and gearbox. It's not really that special is it? I know it may be more complex than that, but still. It's a very nice car though..

#10 ·
What is worse: loosing pedal feel or loosing brake power (fade)?? A lot of cars loose brake power if you push them hard. If you can choose, it should be clear wich option you choose... Cause even in the negativ reviews it says the pedal gets longer, but this doesnt effect the stopping power. But Even the RS4 brakes fade.

About the engine, I really believe, this is exactly what Polestar wanted (I think I even read this somewhere), a wide range of RPM in the middle, where the car pulls heavily. This is not a sportscar, its not a high revving machine, why do people not get that??

Now tell me, how martins findings are in line with that dutch review? He didnt like the D Mode of the transmission and found the sound to brash, but that was it (and to expensive). Martinss said he liked the car. And what do you expect in power? It got only 20 HP more than a T6 Polestar. Its hard for me to express myself in english very precise, but how can you speak so negativ about this car, without ever having driven one? I base my optimistics on all the reviews I read and those were mostly positiv. How can you think that ONE Dutch review is the one and only that counts? Do you know that magazine and that driver? Is he known as a good car tester? Do you take his opinions as the most important ones for you (because you allways do also on other cars)? If you answer all this questions with yes, I can understand you, cause I for myself have a carmagazine that I think is the nonplusultra (SportAuto). Otherwise, I just dont get it how this one dutch review is God written and the others are not...

@martins
Engine/wheels/tires/brakes/suspension/electronics/interieur/exhaust/aerodynamics... Let me think... No, there is not much more to change, if you dont want to change the whole car. So yes, I truly think this is special.

#11 ·
Pedal feel is equally important. If the travel gets longer or better said if it isn't consistent you can't get a feel for the threshold. Each corner approach will become a new exploration of what the brakes can do. Doesn't bring confidence.
Some might even think the longer travel translates to the brakes giving up or start to fade.

And what would you think about the car if Polestar would have said during the press introduction "No this isn't really what we wanted but.." ?

#12 · (Edited)
First: You are right about the brakes (even though I think it is not totally equal important and I know what I am talking about, i drove on the Nordschleife, HH, Anneau du rhin and chenevieres)

Second: you did not answer my questions about that God written Dutch review. And how is martinss review in line with the dutch review? Martinss review is to 90% positiv...

I'm waiting for the SportAuto review with the rivals s4 / 335xi and Insignia OPC. Then I will tell you if you were right ;-)

#17 ·
Second: you did not answer my questions about that God written Dutch review. And how is martinss review in line with the dutch review? Martinss review is to 90% positiv...

I'm waiting for the SportAuto review with the rivals s4 / 335xi and Insignia OPC. Then I will tell you if you were right ;-)
You didn't read my earlier reply well enough. I don't think I can ever explain to you for the simple reason that you totally bought Polestars statement about where this car should be placed. This is the crucial part. Polestar simply downplayed expectation the moment the specs were revealed. From that point on the Polestar 60 is great but only when looking at it as an individual car. When looking at it in relation to what is already available from Volvo and Polestar the car isn't living up to the hype they created themselves.
Now again you are lowering your expectations to suit your investment. The Polestar 60 is not on the same level as an S4 and 335xi and even lesser the OPC. The Polestar 60 is, or should be, above that level. In some reviews it already had to compete with the S4 and it has been said that it isn't on par with the higher placed cars. Introduced as, in essence, if we stick with Audi an RS but within minutes placed below that level to S by the larger majority of the press.
Voila. First depreciation in the pocket.

I had the opportunity to drive a S60 Polestar yesterday for about 90 minutes. I thought I share my thoughts.

The engine and the performance is good. From standstil using the launchcontroll it is very fast, the g-force really messes up your head for a short while. Up in speed, it is ok, must admit it feels kind of like a normal T6 Polestar, it's only 20bhp difference so not that odd is it. Don't take me wrong, it is a fast car, but not super fast, I really wanted more power at a few occations.
The Dutch reviewer said the car had great torque. Even "to great" torque. This because with a sportive car you want the car/engine to take you to a certain point higher up the rev range and this engine fades at higher RPM.

The Chassie is very firm, and the steering is good. Somewhat understear, like a volvo does, but it is very direct and precise. It's somewhat harsh, but not like any random lowered car, it's not an unpleasant ride even on bad roads. BUT, I'm sure I will not appreciate it on a bad ice roads with 19" (minimum) or 20" wheels.
The Dutch reviewer was totally impressed with the suspension and the Ohlins in particular, the best asset of the car, but added that Volvo and Polestar are very proud they made a huge effort to make this car behave like an RWD but it simply doesn't. "in the end you are left with an understeering car."
The brakes are good, but I do not understand why the rear brakes have not been upgraded, I did feel some wobbling from the back when braking really hard, I suppose more brakepower in the back would have sorted that out. They are not bad in any way, but I think they could have been better.
The reviewer started with listing all the changes made to the brake system. Polestar created high expectations by listing all these changes. In practise this turned out to be a disappointment. Brakes were good, not living up to the expectations. Missing bite you might expect from an upgraded brake system. Not a good feel for a performance brake system.

The gearbox is my favourite, it's wonderfull to drive in manual mode, shifting using the paddles next to the stearingwheel. I could definetly use that for every day driving as well. D-mode is somewhat slow, and it doesn't use lockup as much as I would have hoped (my XC60 uses lockup more from what it felt like). S-mode is as alway hopeless, always in the wrong gear for pleasant relaxed sporty driving (can I use that combination of words in the same sentense? :)). Manual shifting is the thing with this car, I did thoght it was sad the car did not come with a manual gearbox, but the possibility to shift manually next to the steering wheel makes all the difference for me, I reeeeealy do think it works great with this engine/gearbox. Not harsh shifs, but very quick and direct, it actually feels like a manual gearbox, I love it!
Reviewer clearly demonstrated that the GT still F's up greatly in manual mode. But this wasn't news. It was only news because Polestar made a huge effort out of upgrading the GT gearbox to the extend they said they did. In this relation it was a disappointment. You don't want this to happen when the power is on. In drive mode the box shifted very slow, just like Martin is mentioning. Gearbox is designated "the absolute weak link of the Polestar."

The sound... You hear the exhaust noice, all the time. The sound actually annoys me, don't take me wrong, it sounds awesome, it is such a wonderfull sound. But this is what I do not get, Volvos puts all the comfort things you can imagine into this car, and then it sounds like a racecar, it does not add up to me. My wife would go nuts if whe had to drive it the way it sounds. What kind of car is this, it has a sunroof, petrol heater, premium sound and all that, and then it sounds like a racecar. It's not a quick comfort car, and it's not a proper racecar thing. It's a mixture, does that mean it's a good combo? I'm not sure. I love Heinz ketchup, and I love pizza, can die for a good Donner kebab, I love beer and I love whiskey, Cherry coke isn't that bad either, but do I put it all in the blender together?
I think the Dutch reviewer came to a similar conclusion when reading between the lines. He said that maybe Polestar had been concentrating on the wrong car. In the end the V60 is to heavy, steering not precise enough. Not enough differentiation with the rest of the line up. He is also questioning weather Polestar should concentrate on Hybrids and XC's as Polestar models, not the engine tuning part of Polestar, while they have a V40 available which has great potential. The reviewer did say the car sounded great though.

All in all, it is a very nice car. Is it worth the extra spend comparing to a normal S60 T6 AWD with everything in it, not sure. I would probably prefer a normal T6, with 4c chassie and everything else. Am I getting old? I'm very glad Volvo and Polestar tries though, and it is a very good start. I'm sure they will bring more models to the market in the future, and I love it!
Not living up to it's price tag was the overall Dutch conclusion. Most of the critique was based on expectations created by Polestar.

#14 ·
Foxy, 90% sounds about right when i think of it, perhaps even 95%, it is a very nice car! I tend to be somewhat negative when i write about stuff, cause I expect everything to be perfect, so i focus on what isn't.

Now that you mention the flat tourqe, I really did notice that but forgott to mention it. You do not rev it to the max, even during hard acceleration you shift sooner than you would have expected you to do, cause it feels like there is no use in reving more, too soon. That is somewhat boring.. No the car isn't boring, but could have been even more fun if it felt like it wanted more and more rev, but it does not.

#16 ·
Wait, how did I not notice before the max power is at 5250? Is the brochure wrong? I just assumed it was somewhere north of 6000. Geez, and I thought my 1st Gen 5.4L AMG engine shot it's load early! .

I'm back to hoping for, nea, expecting a stage II ECU tune from polestar or another tuner. This car will be a monster with aftermarket tuning. The story isn't over with the performance levels this car will reach as delivered. I'm getting pretty excited.

#18 · (Edited)
Well I see, we just have different understanding of what that car should be. You think it should be the nonplusultra perfomace car that is rocket ship fast and can compete with the fastest cars out there, and at the same time it should be as comfy as a S-class... Well, it is not. You think it should be placed above the S4, OPC etc... No, it should not, because it is the EXACT same category. How can you not see this? An RS4 got 100HP (!!) more, has the exact same weight, costs over 10000 Euro more in base(!!) and is one of the fastest estates around. How can this car be closer to the Polestar than an S4? It is nothing but logical that it cant compete MINUTES (like you said) with this car. So I will be happy if it can keep up with an S4 (BUT there are reviews around that say, performancewise, it is between an S4 and an RS4, and this cartester is well known, not like this dutch tester i have never heard of...). And in my country, it does live up to its pricetag. (over 10000 Euro cheaper than an full house S4, over 10000 Euro cheaper than a base M3).
But I see it doesnt make any sence to discuss this theme any further. You have your stucked opinion about this car (without having driven it) and no one can change this.

And believe me, I dont need to justify my purchase, because I can still withdraw from my contract after testdriving the car once it gets here without loosing any money (we added this possibility to the contract, because I said I'm not going to buy a car in this priceclass without having driven it). But I admit, I really want this car to be good, because it is different, it is not the 'average decision to go with'. Like a reviewer said, its a nice alternative to all this established german rivals, and I like that. I like the q-car image. If you take an S4, its just boring, everyone knows it and everyone knows how much that car costs. On the otherhand no one knows that Polestar and it looks even better. These are all the reasons why I really want this car to be good so bad. The upcoming SportAuto test will clear things up, at least for me. Maybe you were right about the Polestar not beeing as good as an S4, 335xi or even an OPC. This test will show it and I hope you are wrong. (Even though I am not going to apologise if you are not ;-) )

#27 ·
^^^^This!

I enjoy immensely reading everyone's posts...thank you.

Let's be honest though, car choice is a very personal thing, what one person likes, another may hate, it comes down to your own personal opinion, what one author might say is a good thing, another might say is a bad thing....

I'm buying the car for what it is, a 'very' rare performance Volvo, performance is of course a relative term (I'm replacing a 2007 S60R, which was in MHO the last 'true' performance Volvo, and yes I have driven the S60RD, in fact I was going to buy one last December until I heard about the P*, and I chose to wait).

For what you get over the S60RD in terms of specification, I think the extra $6K is well worth the money. Pricing differential differs greatly over the world, and in the US, the P* is a significantly more cost effective proposition in comparison to an Audi S4 or a BMW 335, etc. (we only pay Euro 45K for the P*), when you consider equal specification. I will never consider the P* to be comparable to a BMW M, or Audi RS (they are a different class, and quite rightly so!)

If you're making comparisons, then maybe there is better value for money in terms of performance from the more established German manufacturers (they have been making this type of vehicle a lot longer!), but for me personally, I wanted something 'reasonably' quick, with good handling, be beautiful, and that has some amount of exclusivity (sorry but the German brands are just not that exclusive any more - I know 3 people with BMW M's vehicles, and I know 2 people that own Audi S's !).

So for me, the P* offers everything I consider important to me personally. To be even mentioned as a comparison to the likes of BMW M, and Audi RS vehicles, is an honour that Volvo and P* should be proud of, for what is their first attempt at road going, publically available performance vehicle.

I will certainly be proud to own one.
^^^^And This!

I can't believe I missed this Thread and I'm just getting into "combat" now!!!

Actually, what was mentioned above is exactly how I feel about this car. And quite frankly for us Americans, we have no other legitimate "sport wagon" options here on these shores. I can imagine if we were lucky enough to get the S4 Avant and 335xi wagon (and assuming they were priced comparatively here in the land of relatively inexpensive cars compared to our European brothern) I would have a much harder decision to make. I'm a German car fan, and I only became interested in Volvo b/c of the V60 Polestar. It will be very interesting to see how the Polestar pans out in the upcoming SportAuto test. I wonder who (if any) is going to jump ship if the Polestar isn't crowned king?!?!

#19 ·
Guys, I just wanted to give you my view of the car after I had driven if for an hour and a half, based on my experience and my expectations, on normal but fun roads (way beyond legal limits x 2 though). I did not want to start a war....

#21 ·
I enjoy immensely reading everyone's posts...thank you.

Let's be honest though, car choice is a very personal thing, what one person likes, another may hate, it comes down to your own personal opinion, what one author might say is a good thing, another might say is a bad thing....

I'm buying the car for what it is, a 'very' rare performance Volvo, performance is of course a relative term (I'm replacing a 2007 S60R, which was in MHO the last 'true' performance Volvo, and yes I have driven the S60RD, in fact I was going to buy one last December until I heard about the P*, and I chose to wait).

For what you get over the S60RD in terms of specification, I think the extra $6K is well worth the money. Pricing differential differs greatly over the world, and in the US, the P* is a significantly more cost effective proposition in comparison to an Audi S4 or a BMW 335, etc. (we only pay Euro 45K for the P*), when you consider equal specification. I will never consider the P* to be comparable to a BMW M, or Audi RS (they are a different class, and quite rightly so!)

If you're making comparisons, then maybe there is better value for money in terms of performance from the more established German manufacturers (they have been making this type of vehicle a lot longer!), but for me personally, I wanted something 'reasonably' quick, with good handling, be beautiful, and that has some amount of exclusivity (sorry but the German brands are just not that exclusive any more - I know 3 people with BMW M's vehicles, and I know 2 people that own Audi S's !).

So for me, the P* offers everything I consider important to me personally. To be even mentioned as a comparison to the likes of BMW M, and Audi RS vehicles, is an honour that Volvo and P* should be proud of, for what is their first attempt at road going, publically available performance vehicle.

I will certainly be proud to own one.

#23 · (Edited)
I have to agree, the Polestar is priced very competitively compared to its German rivals. Heck, I just configured a new (2015) C-400 sedan online and it almost surpassed the Polestar. I don't know about the S4 but I stopped by my local Audi dealer the other day to look at a 2014 RS5. $78,900, and that was on sale, and they're trying to get rid of it cuz it won't sell.

Volvos have always been a good bang for the buck.

Not that the RS5 isn't tempting, though. However, it does have more mesh chrome on the front end than a Chevy Silverado, as one reviewer pointed out.

#24 ·
Heck, I just configured a new (2015) C-400 sedan online and it almost surpassed the Polestar.
... and that car's suspension leaves it squarely in the luxury segment, not performance/sport segment.

What I most care about is handling. If Polestar managed to make this 4000lb car handle much like my Mini with stock suspension, or even just feel like they took 500lbs out of the weight of the car, I will have few complaints (except that center console stack that impedes on my right leg's space ... never mind, I always find something to complain about! ;) ).

#28 ·
I tell you one thing, if the Polestar ends up beeing not a good car (sportswise) in the SportAuto test, I am going to jump ship.

This doesnt mean that he needs to be crowned king, I dont mind if it is not as fast as the fastest of this 4 cars, but it needs to be a good sporty package and the overall rating must be good. If its last in every performance sector, I would be really disappointed.

SportAuto recently just testet the RS4 and the Aplina B3 and D3 (and 335xd) (all Touring) with all the time results and everything. It will be interesting to compare this data as well.

Short course Hockenheim times:
RS4: 1.14,7
Alpina B3: 1.15,3
Alpina D3: 1.16,3 (diesel)
335xd: 1.19,1 (diesel)

#29 ·
I tell you one thing, if the Polestar ends up beeing not a good car (sportswise) in the SportAuto test, I am going to jump ship.

This doesnt mean that he needs to be crowned king, I dont mind if it is not as fast as the fastest of this 4 cars, but it needs to be a good sporty package and the overall rating must be good. If its last in every performance sector, I would be really disappointed.

SportAuto recently just testet the RS4 and the Aplina B3 and D3 (and 335xd) (all Touring) with all the time results and everything. It will be interesting to compare this data as well.

Short course Hockenheim times:
RS4: 1.14,7
Alpina B3: 1.15,3
Alpina D3: 1.16,3 (diesel)
335xd: 1.19,1 (diesel)
I agree and will consider doing the same, although I will still need to drive it myself to make the final decision. This not going to be a cheap car, the car needs to be sporty and fun enough to justify the price. I am most concerned about the transmission, is it going to be fun? shift fast? etc... The car looks great, time will tell how it drives. Look forward to reading more reviews while I wait for the car to arrive in California.

#32 ·
Granted it's "in code", but from google translate:

Notable braking performance of the Volvo S60 T6 Polestar
The S60 but from the understeering handling of a bookshelf significantly - Admittedly, the drift king the Volvo S60 T6 Polestar ennobles not straight. Even on wet roads, when the tires are struggling noticeably build reasonable grip, the Volvo comes about a second faster around the small track than the Audi. With its Brembo system allows precise braking for the Swede, and the tuning of the drive electronics allow a more controlled accelerating.
But ya, it seemed it could have been time from a wet track (tho, there are remarks regarding the handling on a dry track, so we really don't know). In any case, I like what I read there, even if some decoding is required. :D

#36 ·
Dont know why to be honest... Its just a feeling - I hope I will be wrong
The S60 is lighter and got already the most important performance upgrades. Plus they write the suspension was really harsh and the tires were sticky - thats why it was so fast. They write it could have been even faster with a good transmission. The transmission was the only negative point next to the dated interieur.

So the V60 Polestar is heavier, but got wider tires (245 instead of 235) than the S60. The rest is more or less the same. They write in the test about the brembo brakes, but I dont get it, because the aussie Polestar did not have the Upgradet brembobrakes... Its a bit confusing.

#37 ·
There are some diffrence in the breaks between the models.

Normal T6 AWD:
Front: Vent 16,5" discs 316 mm.
Rear: Vent. discs 302 mm

The Aussie version:
Brakes
Front:
336x29 mm ventilated discs
Jurid 958 performance brake pad
Rear:
302x22 mm ventilated discs
HP2000 Brembo performance brake pads

Polestar version:
Front
Polestar/Brembo 6 piston brake calipers 371x32 mm ventilated and floating Brembo discs
Rear
302x22 mm ventilated discs

Concept s60 polestar:
Front Polestar-Brembo 6 piston calipers, 380 mm ventilated discs
Rear Polestar-Volvo calipers , 302 mm ventilated discs

#39 ·
Was that the case for last year's aussie only version? Because that's the context of the discussion since the most recent link to the old review.

#46 ·
So guys, you lucky once that bought one of theese cars and have had a chance to drive them for a while now.

What did you think of my review and perhaps others as well. Were they in line with what you are experiencing now or do you disagree with it all?

#47 ·
So guys, you lucky once that bought one of theese cars and have had a chance to drive them for a while now.

What did you think of my review and perhaps others as well. Were they in line with what you are experiencing now or do you disagree with it all?
I think your review was pretty much spot on. Maybe the exhaust sound remark dan be taken with lesser weight although I do understand which point were trying to make. I think it is more about the rather large difference between the lazy and counter intuitive behavior of the D mode compared to the better behaving sport mode. Expecting normal AT behavior simply forces you to make noise.

1600+ km experience so far.

Btw, You missed the extreme consumption of this car. ;)

#49 · (Edited)
So I own that car and I really love it, so I try to be as impartial as possible.

I totally agree with your first passage, that the car is fast in straightline performance, but not super fast.

I also agree with your second passage. The car is firm, but not too harsh. I think it stays neutral along time before it understeers at to much speed. Bodyroll is almost non existing considering it is a wagon.

I agree also on you next passage, but not considering the rear, but the front brakes. The pedal did get softer during the hard bedding in procedure. I will report how this will affect the performance of the car once I hit the nurburgring. Overall, the brakes are definitely good.

Agree with your next passage as well. I love the manual drive for sportive driving. I like that it holds the revs and that you are really in control! Shifts are fast enough. D Mode is okay for normal driving, no problem at all, vey comfortable. To be honest, I also think Sportmode is not that good for sportive driving. As you mentioned, its often in the wrong gear.

I know what you mean with your next passage, but i think the sound is one of the best thing of this car, god I could die for it! Absolutely quiet in D mode. Put it in sport or manual mode on the other hand releases hell! So I understand what you mean with the mixture, but I dont see it as a problem, I see it as one of the best things of this car!

But at the end, I couldnt contradict more with your last passage. This car is worth every single cent more than a normal T6. The handling, sound and the transmission is such a huge step up! So even though I agree with most of your review, my conclusion is totally different. This car has character, and thats what I love about it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.