SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Who knows boost pressure??

3K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  JAM2 
#1 ·
So has anyone hooked up a boost gauge yet? Or is there a screen somewhere in the infotainment to show boost pressure? Or any other perameters?

#9 ·
hi i have 11' v60 t4 ecoboost polestar programmed. i wantto know this upgrade will make my turbo or engine wear quickly? stock and upgraded turbo pressures ? my driving style kind a slow i mean not hard acceleration and not deep pedal movements. is this upgrade always gives me 285nm torq every 2000rpm or this depended on my driving style?
thanks

#3 ·
Thanks for the reply. So is it still controlled via the wastegate and tcv? I'm in a 2004 v70R now and actually carry a spare tcv in the glove box because they are used up quicker when running the boost I do (20lbs). Also is there any place specific I should T into to run a boost gauge.

#8 ·
Had a boost gauge hooked up in my 2012 S60RD and I hit the as advertised 14.7psi that Polestar claims, but that was in first gear, 2-6 gears would hit 18psi at full WOT regardless if it was in Sport or just Drive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.