SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

not to smart

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  laundrypers 
#1 ·
can I post pics from my iphone 5 onto here somehow...please be nice hehe not a real computer wiz

#3 ·
Download them into a Photobucket app and then copy and paste the entire album here or the individual URL of each picture.

#5 ·
have tapatalk now and added polestar forum...do you take the pic live and then post it??? when I click on photo opens my camera so I'm thinking I take the pic then and post it. Have some on phone now that I would go to and post but guess I just haven't figured it out yet?? Bill

#9 ·
love it

I love it...really moves and fast,firm shifts under power in manual mode and sounds great...actually quite loud when I pass through our town Im sure it would wake everyone up if stepped on it at all. Then in Drive quiet and smooth and hard to keep speed to legal limit. Trying to find a 12v power source and finally found empty fuse in trunk left side but manual diagram is sure not like what you see in there or they mounted my panel upside down. Want to hard wire in for a camera and Gtech unit..I hate wires into cigar lighter. Did it in my 04 S60R and works great to this day...drove it today and sure notice its 10 yrs. old compared to new one but its fast and stick and I will be driving for winter and storing Polestar....Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.