SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Where do i belong?

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  rsvs40t5 
#1 ·
Hey, been an avid follower of the forum, just asking so the first 50 polestar MY2013 is going in which group? :)

Admin please delete if not allowed..

See less See more
#2 ·
Nel - you are in the right place. :)

Congrats on having one of the first 50.

#5 ·
Thanks Guys,

I took delivery of my car, after having the opportunity to be driven around by the Volvo V8 Supercar driver Scotty Mclaughlin here in Sydney (using the 2013 Polestar). the handling of the car was just unbelievable, he was just flooring it most of the time, it looks really slow from inside, because of almost perfect balance with this car, you felt re-assured every turn.

Today I use this car as my daily drive, and im just happy i jumped into that decision, and it was made possible by the awesome dealer who looked after me from dream to reality.. i still see 2015 models currently being delivered in the dealership, yes its beautiful, and the sound is exciting, but having the same underchassis, and holding the rev higher during descent and turning is already enough for this to be leaving the other cars behind.

the brakes can be retrofitted in the front, but i wish that it can be the same for the exhaust which is impossible at this stage, the good thing is that all of these cars will just continue to become more exciting every time.. this is my fourth Volvo.. and Polestar car is by far the best.

#6 ·
Congrats on being one of the early owners of a Polestar!

Have you heard any news about the 2015.5 S60/V60 Polestars coming to Australia? Any allocation numbers yet?

#7 ·
The australian allocation is already here, saw them testing the cars s60 and v60.. the sound during 0-100kph was unbelievable. its loud that you will be noticed, the bypass valve instantly make that crisp exotic sound, once you engage in Sport mode. Lucky for those who have purchased 2015 already!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.