SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

What did you do with your Polestar today?

277K views 1K replies 171 participants last post by  OscarII 
#1 ·
Similar to other forums on swedespeed, this is a general post thread for your latest adventures, general discussion, and random photos of your Polestar models.

See less See more
#8 ·
I had mine in for repair 2 weeks ago, I feel your pain. It was well taken care of, the owner of the shop told his guy's it was a special car and had to be perfect. He told me to bring it back, if it had so much as a swirl anywhere. The car was perfect.

This post has been deleted
#20 ·
What is the part number for this cargo mat?

#9 ·
The mud mat looks good.

#10 · (Edited)
Yeah, I need one of those.

First coat of Meguiar's Carnauba applied today. The more I see this car, the sexier it gets. Also did some wheel wax. Love the machined lip on these wheels, they look really sharp up close, and clean a lot easier than I expected.

#11 ·
I'm considering talking to my dealer about swapping out the floor of mine with a floor that has that nifty grocery bag holder. Anyone know if this is possible and if so how much that might cost? I was really hoping that feature would be included. Seems like a small thing but it would make a difference to me.

#15 ·
got #02 RB S60 P* back from tinting company today, included complete front end clear bra, not just 12" up the hood, but complete front hood, and fenders, in order to keep the joint lines along the edge of the panels...looks fantastic with35% tint, not too 'gangster', just subtle improvement to an already fantastic looking car...

#19 ·
Where did you get your LED bulbs? I am interested in the same setup.

#24 ·
Thanks Foxy - I'll track down the bulb sizes. The white light looks much better than the yellow.

This post has been deleted
#28 ·
These LED interior bulbs, for the cockpit lights and the map reading light, will they stay on a little like the units I installed in my number plate lights? I did see a post somewhere on Swedespeed stating they provide a constant glow, that annoyed people who do a lot of night driving.....in fact speaking of which, there is already an interior LED that is constantly on to provide a 'glow/ambience', which I hate....I'm considering disconnecting it as I don't like the ambient lighting result

#30 ·
Software loaded, prep completed and tint installed. Pick it up tomorrow at 11:30am CST.

#31 · (Edited)
Same here! Minus the tint, and tz is EDT ... but I expect it to be much the same time. :D

What a painful past week it's been.

Edit: did they seat your brakes for you? They did not do so for me, and I don't see me doing it in a snow storm we may have after I pick it up.

#32 ·
Yes. The brakes will be done Wednesday morning.

#33 ·
While playing around with some concepts for my R-Design, I thought you guys might like to see how a set of black side scuff plates might look, along with the Polestar concept's black stripe on the lower portion of the door. ( yes, I used an image for the rear wheel on the front. :) ). I am considering also doing my roof in black.

#35 ·
Drove on a mountain pass today. Have now 1400km on the clock and tried Launch control for the first time! I pushed it real hard up to 6000 rpm. This car can just do anything!! It pulls really strong, sounds amazing. But the absolutely best thing next to the sound is the suspension/handling. There is no way you would feel that this car weighs 1800kg - and almost no bodyroll! Cant wait to take this car to the Nürburgring Nordschleife next year. I will post a GoPro Video.

#37 ·
Here you go. Dark Polestar wheels would look really good.