SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Visiting TireRack.com to get fitted for tires, wheels etc. the

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Polestar 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys! I left my house in Chicago at 6:00 am, and drove through some insane fog to get to Southbend IN. They are washing the car to take some photos, then they will measure it for tires and wheels!

I should be done in about two hours!

Update: Final photo here!
http://i.imgur.com/4vcehmv.jpg

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice, looking forward to seeing some other wheel/tire combinations for you guys for winter.

#4 ·
I'm looking forward to the pics and the update on a 2nd set of wheels.

#5 ·
How awesome will it be for you that every time one of us loads the V60 polestar it will be yours? Nice little perk of life.

I'm sure it goes without saying but thanx a million for doing this. I'm so looking forward to the results.

#6 ·
I'm gonna guess that BBS CK's fit.

#7 ·
Have them test Fit and take pictures to update their website.

Edit.... Nevermind I see your already doing that.

#8 ·
It would be nice if they actually had a V60 pictured when test fitting wheels; also they have the R-Design listed as a T5 AWD instead of T6 AWD.

#11 ·
So the Quad Berlin is a no-go .... bummer. And you left there empty handed?

Did they leave you with a sense they will be able to get something from a supplier that can fit, or is it indeed the Polestar 19" at the high $$$ or nothing for us?

#12 ·
So the Quad Berlin is a no-go .... bummer. And you left there empty handed?

Did they leave you with a sense they will be able to get something from a supplier that can fit, or is it indeed the Polestar 19" at the high $$$ or nothing for us?
I won't know for a few days. They will run the measurements against the catalogue and hopefully be able to provide a list of tires and wheels. They couldn't sell me anything today as they still have to run it against the products.

#15 ·
Indeed. Saved locally. ;)

On an unrelated note, that angle does a really good job at illustrating just how little the hill approach angle is with the winglets attached.

#14 ·
thanks for taking the long early morning ride. i think many of us are perched in front of our monitors waiting for good news from (y)our friends at tire rack. other than the eventual fall of snow here there isn't a great rush to make a decision; my dealer still doesn't know when they will even be able to order winter wheels for the blue star.

#16 ·
It was my pleasure. I've been longing to take a leisurely fall drive to see some colors changing. It was nice to get out of my concrete jungle! I wish I'd have had more time, because they have a track there that I wanted to try out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.