SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Polestar Models for sale (dealers post here)

26K views 96 replies 43 participants last post by  motorhead 
#1 ·
If you are a dealer and have a Polestar allocation for sale, please post below.

Please include:
  • S60 or V60
  • Color
  • Polestar #

#7 ·
Wow, just 8 months too late or I would've considered, and one of my fav numbers also! Can't believe this hot rod is still available, someone go grab it while ya can!

#3 ·
I find it fascinating that there are any Polestars left that are still new and are for sale, can't be very many.

#4 ·
Yep...#39 is somewhere en route to Dallas...:rolleyes:

#8 ·
I talked with him and I'd love to buy it. But MSRP plus shipping across the country is hard to swallow. Now if he wants to come down a little bit....=)

I found one locally. Went to see it today, but it sold last night =( The original person who ordered it backed out a few times because of his trade-in value, but ended up doing the deal late last night. They also had a black sedan. Sweet, but not what I'm looking for. Rebel Blue wagon or bust!

#9 ·
I talked with him and I'd love to buy it. But MSRP plus shipping across the country is hard to swallow. Now if he wants to come down a little bit....=)
What is another $1,500 or so when you spend over $60K for a rare car that is exactly (model and color) what you are looking for? :cool:

I found one locally. Went to see it today, but it sold last night =( They also had a black sedan. Sweet, but not what I'm looking for. Rebel Blue wagon or bust!

#10 ·
$1200 if you ship open carrier
I just shipped a car last week to CA.

The car I shipped had a FAR less value but it's WHAT HE WANTED.
You found a Volvo you want and none others seem to be available
Buy it!

#15 ·
You are getting ripped off.

If you are really serious about this car, contact JRL; he has transported cars countless times and has good contacts. He will hook you up.

#14 ·
I'll be happy to give you my brokers name. EVERYONE will do it for 1300-1350, it took my about 4 days to find a truck for $1200.
I mean this car is literally on a truck now

#17 ·
How can that still be there and not sold, weird!
I wish I had an extra 60K to spend right now

#20 ·
#23 ·
It was already posted by david_polestar on 12/22/2014 as a new thread.

#25 ·
I have #40 (V60 Wagon) coming 1/12/15. Question for all: I have a 2013 S60 T6 with the Polestar Tune, KPAX springs, exhaust, and sway bar, and a K&N filter, and that car is quite nice. Had one incident where someone backed into me, and it was fixed, Carefax says to knock off only $60 for that. Mileage is under 15K, and it's silver. BLIS included, Premier Plus package. I ma being told I will get at most 24.5K in trade in. That seems low. Thoughts? Should I sell privately instead? 10% tax here, so the trade in cuts down the price, so ultimately add 10% to whatever the value they are offering to see if it makes sense. Thus, is my car worth more than $27K if sold privately? Inquiring minds want to know ...

#26 ·
According to the registry #40 V60 is going to someone else. Are you getting Barrier's #31 V60? The car is awesome, you are going to love it.

I got trade in values for both my Subaru and my mom's 06 S60 from both Barrier and Sandberg. Sandberg was going to give me kbb trade in for the S60, Barrier undercut me significantly when I enquired about my Subaru (I had ordered a V60R from Barrier but cancelled to get the P* from Sandberg, thus the 2 data points on 2 cars). Pricing your car on kbb with all the options trade in value is 22-24k so they are in the ballpark. You would probably get more private party with all of the upgrades but my personal opinion is with the economy they way it is it might take awhile to sell. To me it is awfully close considering the time and effort to sell as the kbb dealer selling price was 27-29 for your car.

Good luck,

Mike

#28 ·
V60 Polestar Rebel Blue Dealer Demo still for sale

This is the one I had for a couple of hours in November, it has about 1100 miles on it.
At Keystone Volvo, Berwyn, PA
I just saw it in the window.
If anyone is interested get with me first, I can probably get you a better price (whatever that may be, I have no idea what he wants for it).
If you don't want to bother, (with me) get directly with Ben Stein the owner.
Bypass any salesperson
Oh, it's No. 7/80

#32 ·
All....S60P, #27 (Rebel Blue) delivered this week. Purchased from 128 Volvo in Wakefield, MA and had it transported (enclosed) to Northern VA. Car arrived in absolute perfect condition with 44 miles. 128 Volvo is the Best. Too much snow and ice to take the car out this week so I will need to wait just a bit longer to drive it. It looks to be the Perfect Volvo! Sincerely appreciate all the PoleStar info...especially from the PoleStar Rep.

#33 ·
Congrats - I look forward to see you around Northern VA. :)

#34 ·
#7 Rebel Blue is still available with about 1200 miles at a discount.
As new and stored INSIDE!

#36 ·
Got a chuckle at the callout it was an automatic like a car ad in the paper. I bet 9 outta 10 of us wish that was necessary.

#37 · (Edited)
This post has been deleted
#40 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.