SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

2016 XC90 Accessories page is up as well

12K views 37 replies 19 participants last post by  bc21 
#1 ·
#2 ·
love the dog gate and the cargo area separator. We had the same items in our old Saab wagon and loved it. As we've been shopping other SUVs we haven't found that many with a removable fixed metal custom dog gate, but rather a lot use those generic tension things. Must be a Sweden thing, they look just like the Saab ones.

#3 · (Edited)
I think I'll be getting the stainless steel bumper cover and rubber (all weather) floor mats as I tend to get them in each car I own.

I may consider the front decor frames ($375)and ipad holder($450). Their cost is making me consider them for now.

#4 ·
Does anyone know (perhaps GrecianVolvo) if the $375 price for the front decor frames (and ipad holder price of $450) is port install price of dealer purchase price?

#6 ·
- Where do you see pricing? Everything I click on says "For further details and pricing information, please contact your local Volvo retailer."

- What exactly are the "front decor frames?" The picture is too small for me to understand what I am looking at and how it differs from the normal look.

#8 ·
- What exactly are the "front decor frames?" The picture is too small for me to understand what I am looking at and how it differs from the normal look.
As promised above, here is the best pic I found of them closer up:

#10 · (Edited)
It also accepts power through the seat and has two usb ports, one to keep the tablet charged and another for something else, liking charging your phone.

That being said, I agree, it is on the expensive side for what it is though what isn't expensive OEM direct from say Audi, MB, BMW etc etc. That's why I asked if it was retail/dealer price as it will be cheaper once the port option prices come out, if it is on it. By how much, I've no idea.

Even those Front Decor Frames... Stepping up to Inscription should have included them IMO. They further make the Inscription front end unique besides changing just the grill from black to silver in the 'waterfall'.

#12 ·
For anyone who may even give the front decor frames a passing thought, I made this up rather crudely showing the vehicle with and without for comparison:

#14 ·
I've been looking out for 'new' info all day and have only seen two XC90's there thus far and neither one was an R Design, and the other vehicle there is a V60 Cross Country.

#17 ·
Not really a mini fridge, it's just cooled with a/c air, lol. And it gets the cooled glove box option if you opt for, I beleive, the 4 zone HVAC, it's not a standard thing.

They basically said its good for keeping drinks chilled.

#18 ·
Dang.....no ice maker!!!! LOL

#20 ·
Even though many of us felt they were quite overpriced, the tablet holders (iPad and Samsung) have been removed from the accessories page as well as they were listed under accessories on the main XC90 page. I wonder if this is temporary.

#22 ·
I have already ordered with them. They are very quick and responsive. Prices are very reasonable.

#24 ·
One thing I'm not seeing on either of these sites that my dealer said existed (and I'm ordering) is the Protection Package. For about $400, it includes all of the rubber floor mats as well as the cargo liner. Dealer said it was about $100 cheaper to order vs buying the pieces separate later on.

#28 · (Edited)
#32 ·
I looked at them, but my wife made the perfect point. Our kids rewind and fast forward movies as well as play games all the time. Even from a young age they were able to hold them. Yes, maybe not as safe in an accident, but if bad enough, lots of things will be flying around in the car including any luggage or items in the back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.