SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

WeatherTech Mats

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  br472267 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if the aluminum dead pedal is going to interfere with the weather tech mats for the V60? That is the only difference I can see between the P* and a regular V60. Thanks for any help you can provide.

#5 ·
You can always trim them, that's why they're called RUBBER mats!

#10 ·
with all my cars I use pieces of Sunbrella material and cut strips maybe 2 or so feet long and 6 or 8 inches wide and use a putty knife and work it under sill plates on each side and let it lay on carpet under floor mats...then I use a towel on each side folded however to make a layer across entire floor well then put winter mats on top of towels. Then I change towels maybe every month or according to snowfall and no salt water ever gets to carpets and your carpet is protected where your feet drag in and out..whole precess takes like 5 min. and my 2004 S60R is starting 11th. full Canadian winter and is spotless and like new...just an idea for any other super fussy owners out there. If towel is somewhat colour matched then you never even notice..Bill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.