SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Holy polestar ( Marin Volvo )

4K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  robspec 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Looks like they arrived in Port Hueneme when the Otello docked on Nov 28/29. My V60P arrived on that ship and its VIN is within the VINs of those cars.

Mine is expected at my Volvo dealership this week.

I wonder if all four of Marin's buyers backed out so now they have those Polestars for sale?

#3 · (Edited)
Mick is the one who backed out here on speedland
"

Chris,

"I wanted to update you on my situation with car #32 a Rebel Blue S60. I decided not to take the car and I advised the dealer in Marin County, CA yesterday. I am sure it is a great car, but I decided that over 60K was just too much for me to spend right now... I am a little sad, but I feel it is the right move for me. I will stay around the site and hope to buy a Volvo one day. Thanks, ML"

#4 · (Edited)
I confirmed those four cars were on the same ship as mine. Actually it looks like a large batch of Polestars were on that West Coast trip by the Otello. I know of at least 6 now. Now the Otello is docked in Tacoma, WA... maybe more Polestars for the Northwest. :)

#5 ·
I think they are all sold. Marin Volvo was the dealer with the highest amount of Polestar order, in the entire country.

#15 ·
I envy you peeps getting Polestars...Enjoy the drive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.