SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

anyone with a video or sound recording in a rolling start on S mode on the 2015 P?

3K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  kenhoeve 
#1 ·
Im interested to hear the difference on the sound of the 2015 Polestar. has anyone made a recording in sound or video? I've been driving the 1st gen Polestar and it has a base sound to it, the 2015 I have heard on the road very short. and i thought it really screamed, i wanted to know if that sound is what I will aim for in the future.

#5 ·
Johann! that was nice! if and when you can collect more video of the exhaust, id like to hear how it goes 0-100, and the rolling start? but that was insane teaser!! more! more!

#10 ·
@Blakk_Viking - Was there a carwitter.com Polestar review? I can't seem to find it. ... maybe it's still in the works?

#11 ·
Might still be in the works.. Every few days i youtube search "volvo polestar" and sort by date added to look for new things.. this came up, and i found it shareworthy... hopefully a full review is in the works :)

#14 ·
This is a cool video that gives an idea of the sound and view from the driver's seat. Wear headphones when watching for best experience! There are other Volvos on this channel as well.

#17 ·
While this gives a great audition of sound, it is horrible in the driving quarter so it loses a lot of impact. Slowing or neutral throttle on all corners, I can tell you the car is absolutely bored to death. You would have to drive it to get it, but this would be like a curvy drive to the grocery store.

#15 ·
Hahaha, was just thinking of this video, and a) how silly the driver must look with a camera on his head in the driver's seat, b) how short he must be because if I did that I'd have to open the moon roof, and c) what my solution should be so I could show off how insanely bad the FDR (in NYC) is right now when it's in its best condition of patched patching of patches at infinitem (it's all downhill from here as it disintegrate thru the winter) ... and how well the Polestar handles it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.