SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Differences between first-generation Polestar S/V60's and the 2015.5's?

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  PureDrive07 
#1 ·
Just put a deposit down on a Rebel blue 2015 V60 Polestar - expecting late spring delivery - and am wondering what the key differences are from the initial "serving?"

can someone summarize?

#2 ·
Only thing I've ascertained from seeing the Aussie video reviews is that we have paddle shifters. Aside from that it is all electronic stuff from 2016 models.

#3 · (Edited)
#4 · (Edited)
I am looking at a NOS 2015 R-Design Platinum...anything that I should be aware of in the '15 vs. '15.5 realm...changes from or known-issues for the '15?

Thank you.

Also, since there is no sub-forum for the V-60, I assume R-Design questions/topics are okay here...?

Thanks again,

EDIT: Apologies, as per the info below...not sure how I missed the S60/V60 sub-forum, but I'll head over there.

I am also looking at a pre-owned V60 Polestar with 300+ miles, already titled once, and returned to the dealer.

I am not at all sure why the dealer is asking for full MSRP, as the car will now be on it's second owner.

#5 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.