SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

New video on you tube...

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  madden 
#1 · (Edited)
A couple of the facts got jumbled, but it's a good driving review.

#3 ·
I love the comments below the video. He posted it this am, and already over 1300 views... CARazy!
The funny thing is that I used his M4 for the morning while he was getting footage, and I couldn't wait to get the P* back.

As you can see, Nick has quite a following. Rumor is there is a car collector in Washington that wants him to review the collection. The gent was with Microsoft for the past 25+ yrs... Stock certs= new toys!

#8 ·
He stopped on an up-hill on-ramp to chat? Lol

Nice to see the interest and positive view. But I can't help but feel viewers are short changed by not demo'ing it in the twisties and/or talking about the trick dual stage valving of the Ohlins.

Like we do when we make a how-to video, he may want to outline a script of things to touch on concicely, rather than seemingly winging it, missing important stuff, and repeating other stuff.

But still great to see.

#9 ·
What I took away from the video is that he genuinely liked the car. What's not to like, it's an awesome car. And your right, he could have mentioned the Ohlins suspension, how planted and compliant the suspension is. He could have talked a bit more about all the changes the Polestar has over a regular V60, but it was an enjoyable video nonetheless. To the uninitiated, you would know from the video, the Polestar has a different turbo, larger intercooler, front splitters, rear spoiler, blue badges and blue stitching, lol. Anything else?

#10 · (Edited)
It was entertaining but I swear to god I am going to have to make my own video to once and for all cover everything in a 15 minute review. It's do-able. All these reviews have a few bits and pieces, and maybe a moment or two, but none are technical and none are exhaustive. I understand the need for brevity, but if you are going to the trouble...

All I could think when he was spotlighting the interior was, dude the steering wheel, DUDE the metal pedals! They were staring right at him. Doorsill?

#12 ·
Thanks to Joe from Rowayton, my hometown actually.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.