SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

SF Bay Area Polestar Meetup?

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Opus007 
#1 ·
It seems that the highest concentration of Polestars outside of Gothenburg is in the San Francisco Bay area. I have seen two other V60Ps, one BSM at San Jose Volvo awaiting delivery, and an RB whose driver I waved at and tried talking with just west of the 85/17 junction. And of course, there are several bay area Polestar owners on this forum. I think it would be pretty awesome for some of us to perhaps get together, maybe get some pictures of the cars since there are probably no photos of more than two in the same place, or maybe go on a group drive. Any thoughts?

#5 ·
It seems that the highest concentration of Polestars outside of Gothenburg is in the San Francisco Bay area. I have seen two other V60Ps, one BSM at San Jose Volvo awaiting delivery...
Two BSMs where shipped out of AutoNation Volvo San Jose to LV Drew and Penguin IIRC, so it would be quite the drive for them to meet up in the SF Bay Area. Heh, but that would be awesome if they did... a "family reunion". :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.