SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

"Out on the road the S60 is a growling, swearing adolescent Viking."

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Wayne T5 
#1 ·
#4 · (Edited)
Ah, that article ... was going to post that to our master review thread, but disagreed with the tag line, 'bout it being all about the paint job (mine is black), nor is it correct all 40 will be blue (or is it For the sedan?) so didn't want to promote it. ;p.

...man, does that man get a lot wrong, or overlooks the important bits. How on earth can anyone do that after all the prior reviews on this car?

I was right. Anyone thinking it's all about the color does not deserve to have his opinion promoted. :(

#6 ·
Ah, that article ... was going to post that to our master review thread, but disagreed with the tag line, 'bout it being all about the paint job (mine is black), nor is it correct all 40 will be blue (or is it For the sedan?) so didn't want to promote it. ;p.

...man, does that man get a lot wrong, or overlooks the important bits. How on earth can anyone do that after all the prior reviews on this car?

I was right. Anyone thinking it's all about the color does not deserve to have his opinion promoted. :(
The sedans are split evenly Blue and Black just like the wagons. Dan clearly just wanted to talk about paint.

#8 ·
Not one of his better columns. Seemed like he wanted to write about the color and everything else was secondary, unfortunately.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.