SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Bay Area Polestar Superstar's!!

962 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  gabrielef 
#1 ·
Hey all, as some of you know, I have been organizing get togethers the last couple months now. I also have been making a database in my contacts list of area R owners, as well as Polestar and misc Volvo owners.

One thing that it has become hard to do is text 15+ people every time without sending a mass group text message, which everyone hates. Not only that, I try to preserve everyone's contact info from complete strangers.

But I found an app that is really easy to set up and use, called Band. I went ahead and set up a Band of Bay Area Volvo owners Band so that I/we can get news out quicker about Cars and Coffee's, drives, dyno days, etc. The great thing is, is that you can set it up to use your SwedeSpeed name so that you can secure your identity if you want.

This app solves the problem of trying to communicate on forum PM's, that are slow and we don't always check, but has the ease of Facebook without giving away your identity, unless you want to.

I would love it if people would join up so we Bay Area folk can stay in better comms with each other. You never know, you might get stranded one day but be able to reach out to a member here for a rescue.

Please follow this link and I'll get you plugged in.

http://band.us/n/5rHvEI25

Feel free to PM me with any questions. Cheers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.