SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Jalopnik has a P* and will be answering questions all day...

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  m8o 
#1 ·
#2 ·
The biggest problem with Jalopnik is it's little better than audience driven media. There's really no distilling who can publish what, in a lot of ways.

I see way too much garbage there.

Too bad, really.

:(

On the plus side, it's got a pretty good sized market and it can be beneficial for Volvo/P* to have more audience mindset--even if it's wrong and needs corrected later by someone more knowledgeable.

#3 ·
The biggest problem with Jalopnik is it's little better than audience driven media. There's really no distilling who can publish what, in a lot of ways.

I see way too much garbage there.

Too bad, really.

:(

On the plus side, it's got a pretty good sized market and it can be beneficial for Volvo/P* to have more audience mindset--even if it's wrong and needs corrected later by someone more knowledgeable.
I kind of enjoy that fact about it. There are enough Industry driven sites, it's nice to have one driven by us. It is frustrating to have the amount of misinformation that comes across as facts but the good things is that experts are quickly accepted in the comments and the writers then build off of that. I am plenty active over there. I am on that article comments as well as the owner of S60 #26. My car is getting plenty of attention already.

#5 ·
P50GT, nice job on correcting the misinformation at Jalopnik.

And good to see our wraps at that site, even though nobody has realized there are two wraps. Your gunsmoke wrap looks so awesome over there! :)

#6 ·
P50GT, nice job on correcting the misinformation at Jalopnik.

And good to see our wraps at that site, even though nobody has realized there are two wraps. Your gunsmoke wrap looks so awesome over there! :)
I intentionally put up a picture with both cars, but no one picked up on it. That picture got 55 "likes" so far, so it's definitely the right crowd over there. At least I have these pictures to look at as my cars sits in the shop until Wednesday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.