SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Parts for Sale off '87 740 Turbo (grille, many wheels, etc.)

836 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  omega6_virus 
#1 ·
Volvo
All parts came off a 1987 740 Turbo sedan w/ 147,000 miles. I am willing to ship all items at the expense of the buyer except the wheels and tires b/c the s&h would be more than the wheels themselves. I will post or e-mail pictures in a few days but until then I will try to give an accurate description of each item and its condition. Please ask any questions and check your application to make sure the item(s) fit before buying b/c all sales are final. I no longer have this car and am looking to move these items as quickly as possible to clear up space in my garage. Thank you.
1) Authentic metal "Turbo" and "Intercooler" emblems- good to excellent condition a 9 out of 10. Asking $25 (I will pay for shipping).
2) Black egg crate front grille with "turbo" emblem from the 760 turbo grilles. Very good condition. Two small pin sized holes drilled in the grille where it looked like someone had another emblem possible mounted, almost impossible to see if you are more than a foot away. Should fit other 740 or 760 models of the 80's but check your application before buying. 8.5 out of 10. Asking $40
3) Colgan custom front nose bra, this is the single hood unit not the entire front bumper package. This is the same bra Ipd sells right now for $70, I am asking $50. Bra is black and in excellent condition, 9.5 out of 10.
4) Volvo 700 series rear spoiler with integrated brake light. I have never seen another one of these in my life, I think it is quite rare. This is a black raised spoiler, not the large "lip" spoiler that Ipd sells. It is as long as the trunk and about 10 inches wide. Made out of rubber I think and attaches with double sided tape, no drilling and the integrated brake light works. Excellent condition, asking $80.
5)Okay I have quite a wheel and tire package here, and I would like for someone to take all of these off my hands at once. These will need to be picked up locally. Here goes:
4 Volvo "Draco" wheels shod with 215/50R15 Goodyear Eagle GA tires. Tires have about 10 or 15K miles on them. Two tires are in very good condition with about 60 or 70% tread left while the other two are a little more worn with around 30 or 40% tread left. I will be up front with you about the wheels and you can take a look at the pics when I post them, none of the rims are in absolutely perfect condition and none are in atrocious condition. Some are better than others but all are decent and structurally sound. In addition to the 4 rims and tires you will also get a spare rim and another rim shod with a stock sized 195/60/15 Bridgestone Potenza RE92. The RE92 probably has only 20% tread left. These rims should fit most rear wheel drive Volvo 200/700/900 series regardless of year but check before you buy. Rims specs are 5x108mm, 15x6" with an offset of 25mm. So you get 6 rims and 5 tires, and I am asking $300 for all of them! I will also through in a spare donut tire for free.
Package Special: All of the items listed above add to $495 by my math. If someone would be willing to buy up all of the items together I would sell them to you for only $450, a savings of $45. This offer is void once an item sells individually so if the package deal interests you let me know as soon as possible.
I am also selling a barely used 225/45/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE040 off of my Audi S4 spare wheel, I don't know if this tire has ever even been driven on. First $50 takes it off my hands for anyone who is interested. I am also selling a few B5 Audi parts if anyone is interested let me know. I am located on the south shore of Massachusetts and can be contacted via e-mail at: kshaw@bridgew.edu for any questions. Thank you.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.