SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

15-17" wheel/tire packages from RONAL

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  PWRPUFF 
#1 ·
Ronal USA offers their German made, quality alloy wheels AND wheel/tire packages in 15-17" sizes for your cars.
RONAL is an OEM supplier to Volvo.
We offer wheel/tire packages direct to you. A special 20% DISCOUNT applies to Swedespeed viewers on our wheels.
SEE them on the car below @
INDEX of CARS SECTION, >> VOLVO 740 section...
INTERNET PRICING SECTION, has wheel costs
Tires are quoted seperately.
Email or 800-899-1212

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: 15-17" wheel/tire packages from RONAL (Three Fat Tigers)

Your site is the BOMB!!! It looks like you got hold of all the variables and put it out there for all to ponder. COOL....... I don't know how to put this; but I'm going in the oppposite direction as everybodelse as far as wheel/tire changes. My '95 850 turbowagon has got a fairly advanced stock set up; I want to downgrade to 14" wheels off my old '88 740. Thats right I just want sort of a soft dumb ride to trailer my boat to the cottage and be able to talk to my girl without my back teeth rattleing out with every little imperfection in the road..........Do you know if stock wheels will make the swap; hubcentric and offset wise. I got a '67 P1800 from LA thats going to need your help also, in the right direction....thanks Craig

#5 ·
Re: 15-17" wheel/tire packages from RONAL (DgesTradingPost)

Don't think 14" wheels would clear the 850 brakes, not to mention the offset is wrong. Just run touring tires on the 850 ... it'll be plenty squishy!

And they should be working on some 1800's soon enough ...

-- Kane

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.