SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1999 Saab 9-3 SE HOT Convertible

932 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Paul@swedespeed 
#1 ·
Okay, not a Volvo but.....

1999 Saab 9-3 SE HOT (High Output Turbo) convertible-- Blue/grey with grey leather interior, 5 speed, 32,600 miles, black top. This car has 16" factory five spoke wheels with nearly new Kuhmo 712's, upgraded Mintex brake pads, factory Saab sport exhaust. The car was originally leased and kept in Florida and I have owned it for the past 8 months here in Maryland.

The car has no real flaws other than a curb mark on the right rear wheel and some very small cosmetic scratches on the lr bumper cover that most people would overlook. The car has never been hit nor does it have any door dents, etc.... The car is probably as perfect as will ever find and the price is certainly great considering the season that is now upon us. I am selling it due to a lack of driveway space as well as my recent unemployment.

$23,500 obo Maryland State inspected... Please e-mail me if you would like some pictures or additional details.

[This message has been edited by Paul@swedespeed (edited 04-23-2002).]

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.