SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

OEM 17" Tethys Wheels for Sale -CHEAP- plus free Rubber

4K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  snoogans 
#1 ·
E-Mail me @ res0mouo@verizon.net

I'm selling OEM VOLVO 17" Tethys wheels very CHEAP... I am also throwing in all four (stock-all seasons) Pirelli tires for FREE (23,000 miles use)

-I AM SELLING FOR $500 USD + SHIPPING-
its a pretty good deal considering dealerships usually sell the set for $1400, or $350 per wheel.. WHEELS ONLY, NO RUBBER.

As stated, the wheels/tires have 23,000 miles. All four wheels are in good shape. One wheel is completely mint, with NO scratches or wear. The other three wheels have 1-2 minor scratches on the LIP only. [check photos below]

Two of the tires are worn. They should do just fine at the rear. The other two tires have a lot of life left.

ALL SPOKES are clean and untouched. No scratches.

All in all, this is a great deal to change the look of your S60 [check dealership for fitting Tethys on other Volvo model cars]. OEM 17" Tethys.

$500 + Shipping [USA & Canada, overseas people if your interested contact me we could figure something out for shipping]
Again, E-Mail me if your interested. We could figure something out.

NOTE: Wheel bolts need to be purchased seperately from dealership or wheelshop. Mine are rusted (read: ugly and you wouldnt want them anyway) plus i needed to keep some for the spare tire!

They will fit the following Volvo - S60,S70,S80, 96 or 97 -850 T5R (yes only R)

Wheel 1 Mint

Wheel 2

Wheel 2b (this wheel has paint wear, minor scratch on lip)

Wheel 3

[This message has been edited by snoogans (edited 07-10-2002).]

See less See more
#6 ·
my dealership (Rusnak Volvo Pasedena) has informed me that other than S model cars (60,70&80) - the 1996 or 1997 850T5R would be the only other model the Tethys would fit.

if your certain it can fit your model which is not listed, you can buy them. i wont stop you

#7 ·
quote:

Originally posted by snoogans:
E-Mail me @ res0mouo@verizon.net

I'm selling OEM VOLVO 17" Tethys wheels very CHEAP... I am also throwing in all four (stock-all seasons) Pirelli tires for FREE (23,000 miles use)

-I AM SELLING FOR $500 USD + SHIPPING-
its a pretty good deal considering dealerships usually sell the set for $1400, or $350 per wheel.. WHEELS ONLY, NO RUBBER.

As stated, the wheels/tires have 23,000 miles. All four wheels are in good shape. One wheel is completely mint, with NO scratches or wear. The other three wheels have 1-2 minor scratches on the LIP only. [check photos below]

Two of the tires are worn. They should do just fine at the rear. The other two tires have a lot of life left.

ALL SPOKES are clean and untouched. No scratches.

All in all, this is a great deal to change the look of your S60 [check dealership for fitting Tethys on other Volvo model cars]. OEM 17" Tethys.

$500 + Shipping [USA & Canada, overseas people if your interested contact me we could figure something out for shipping]
Again, E-Mail me if your interested. We could figure something out.

NOTE: Wheel bolts need to be purchased seperately from dealership or wheelshop. Mine are rusted (read: ugly and you wouldnt want them anyway) plus i needed to keep some for the spare tire!

They will fit the following Volvo - S60,S70,S80, 96 or 97 -850 T5R (yes only R)

Wheel 1 Mint

I may be interested in this wheel only. How much would you sell it (shipped to Pennsylvania) WITH and/or WITHOUT the rubber?

I would like to have a 5th rear spare, like I did when I had my V70 R.

Thanks,

Yannis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.