SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

high performance parts for the B6304F

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  hans747 
#1 ·
I have a '93 960......and I want to know if high performance parts are compatible to my car....i dont really have the to time research, but can u guys please give me some specific websites that i can look through (if i have the time)........thank u guyz!!!!

-Garth

#6 ·
Re: (pjb2006)

Get a used engine from a junkyard. A used T6 goes for about ~$2.5-$3k intact.

You would need a different turbo setup for mounting it in a rear wheel drive car, so some custom work would be needed there.

If you can't do the engine swap yourself, figure the cost at around $9 or $10k total for a swap.

#8 ·
well....i was thinking....I'll just leave the engine as it is.....I'll put those Bosch Platinum +4 spark plugs and a K&N filter....I'll hire someone to rebuilt the whole engine.......but doing a swap is a good idea, but its gonna eat my $$. Right now, im just looking for suspension and Anti-sway bars.....I want to get rid of the Nivomat rear shocks....Im looking for high performance shocks and struts that is suitable to my car...and also lowering springs..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.