SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Looking for: picture of B280F..

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Nato740 
#1 ·
hi all,

Weird question, maybe, but I'm looking for a detailed picture of a B280F engine. Just about finished tackling a blown head gasket but I have one wire left over (on the left head's injector harness - should have labeled them better). I could probably figure out where it goes when I have a good photo of such an engine, but web searches for pictures is not up to snuff yet. Anyone has any good pictures lying around, or knows where to find one on the web?

Engine is the B280F V6 in a 1989 780 (cross-posted this message in the 740/760 forum, so let's post any follow-ups there).

Thanks,

Berry

#6 ·
Re: Looking for: picture of B280F.. (gdill2)

First would anyone really go that route? a 2.8L V6 even the last year good(supposed) ones? in a 9 over the 2.9-3.0L (no debate here please on this) I6? And I know the 2.8L V6 was Renualt/Peugoet/Volvo (French boat anchor, sorry had to say it guys) designed, But I heard/read somewhere the 2.9-3.0L I6 was a Volvo/Porsche design? any one KNOW? Just wondering as the old Diesels were VW/Audi/Volvo designed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.