SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

IPD ECU/Exhaust and Bilstiens for Sale

826 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  mike_c70 
#1 ·
I'm selling my 1998 S70 T5 automatic but before I sell it I wanted to return it back to stock. The performance upgrades that I'm selling are from IPD a very reputable company that specializes in Volvo upgrades. I've had the upgrades for only 6 months and 8,000 miles so they are still fairly new. You can look on the IPD website at ipdusa.com to obtain detailed information about the upgrades and I also have all the reciepts with the date and original price that I paid.

Performance package includes the following and boosts the horsepower from 236hp to a whopping 285hp!

Power Pack includes IPD ECU upgrade, IPD sport exhaust, K&N drop-in filter element, and an HP polyurethane engine stablizer mount.

This upgrade not only gives you the extra punch that you need in all speed ranges, but it sounds great too! The exhaust have an nice low tone, but is not droning like most of the rice burners you might be used to hearing. This is the highest level of reliablity and performance you'll find for your S70. I will need to receive your ECU before I release the IPD ECU.

The other upgrade that I have is the bilstiens struts and shocks. This upgrade will increase your confidence in handling and reduce the wallowing and body roll that you're current experiencing with your stock suspension. The ride is a little firmer than the stock setup better what a difference in the trade-off!

You can email or call me if you have any interest the upgrades. Remember, these upgrades are practically new so they probably won't last long for discount I'm selling for.

Power Package - New $1,425
Sale price $995 (30% discount!)

Bilstiens - New $478.80
Sale price $330 (30% discount!)

Don Wooden
email - dlwooden@msn.com
phone 312 461-7031 day
219 765-6214 eve

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.