SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Help Me!!

680 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Dextrobrick 
#1 ·
There are several ways to help me:
1) Buy my nice 1979 Volvo 244DL
2)Tell me where to find a driver's seat for a burgandy interior...i think mine is the only 244 in the world with a burgandy interior.
3) Tell me where to get a set of the stock Volvo hubcaps...the ones that cover the whole wheel mind you
4) Trade me your p1800 for my 244...
lol

But mostly #2
but #4 would be great too.

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Help Me!! (1979 244DL)

Have you checked with a local automotive upholstery shop? They probably would be able to find (near) matching cloth to match your interior color and make a seat cover to replace the original seat's cover.

Another option is to score a set of (newer) seats out of another compatible car at a salvage yard. Most likely they won't be burgundy but at least they'd all match each other--i.e. black seats could be a good choice to match a factory black dash in an otherwise burgundy interior.

Depending on how much time and cash you want to spend, you could even change the color of the door panels and the rest of the interior as well. SEM Products (http://www.sem.ws/category.php?category_id=34) as well as other companies make entire lines of automotive flexible vinyl paints specifically for automotive interior restorations.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.