SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

S90 door handles & side strips.

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  omega6_virus 
#1 ·
any1 has clue of how much are they? and about door handles, is it like a cover or I have to change the whole locking mechanism?

I want to put it on my 744 SE, hate the black molding and door handles, it ruins the flow.

#2 ·
Re: S90 door handles & side strips. (TheMadChigga)

I think they come as a complete unit. Dont think you can get just the strips. Can you post some pics of your car. I dont think they made very many of them and you dont see them very often. I have a 940SE which shares many attributes with the 744SE. Would really like to see some photos.

#3 ·
Re: S90 door handles & side strips. (TheMadChigga)

The strips are body color and the holes fro those are in a diff location on your door . You would have to change to 98 doors. As for the door handles I have done that already and modification IS neccessary but it can be done the door handles costed about $88.00 per door x 4.Here is a pic of my car with the door handles. This was taken before I put in the 98 V90Glass moonroof and cup mirrors. GOOG LUCK!!!

http://www.pbase.com/image/8395056

[Modified by Turbo16psi, 10:28 PM 4-9-2003]

#5 ·
very nice looking car...

I have a '91 940SE and they are very special cars. Im guessing they have done all the things as with the 760 of that year. It really looks great though and you clearly have kept it in very good condition. I will try and post some pics of mine as soon as I can find some. Enjoy that beautiful ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.