I wouldn't say it's goodbye JRL just a bit kinder and gentler
For review, here's the SS Big Rules:
THE BIG RULES: Violation of these rules is grounds for IMMEDIATE banning of your account.
- No profanity in subject lines or signatures.
- No spamming or commercial solicitation of any kind. Any such messages will be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator.
-No flaming of other members to incite or perpetuate a conflict or argument. ANY personal attacks or name calling will get you banned.
-No bombing forums or threads with pointless posts.
- No linking or posting of pornographic or objectionable material.
- Do not impersonate other individuals or falsely represent yourself.
- Do not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any illegal activity on the forums. Linking to locations that deal with any such activity are also forbidden.
- Posting under secondary usernames or alias user names other than your main account for the purpose of arguing, degrading or belittling other readers is grounds for having your posting privileges revoked.
- You must have a valid e-mail account in your profile so you can be reached by a forum moderator or administrator.
These are here to help you (and others) have an enjoyable experience here.
- Respect both forum moderators and administrators. It is a thankless job that they do, and cleaning up other people's messes is never fun.
- No SHOUTING. Don't use all caps when posting. It is difficult to read and annoying.
- Try to post to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented.
- No cross-posting. (see spamming above)
- Refrain from using profanity or cr3ative spell1ng to get around the censor filters.
- Respect the privacy of other members and individuals. Do not post personal information about them (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, etc.)
- No buying, selling, or trading anywhere outside of the Classified Forum.
- Observe all copyright laws when posting copyrighted material.
- Do not post messages that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
Moderators and administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of Swedespeed rules. Any messages found to be in violation may be deleted without warning or explanation. Swedespeed also reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.
There are going to be topics and discussions that will have heated debates. Please think before you post and re-read what you type before you post it. Keep your comments limited to the debate at hand and not make this a personal issue between you and another reader. There is tremendous diversity in age, race, gender, language, location (worldwide) and more here and there will be a lot of varying opinions on different subjects. We're all human beings and we we're all drawn to this site because we have a common bond as Volvo and car enthusiasts.