(Have being lurking around for a several years here, finally replaced my '95 850 Turbo Wagon, which has been a very reliable vehicle for us, with the '09 XC70 T6.)
Anyway, I bought the ticket clip and installed it myself. This is how I did it
1. remove the square cover that shows airbag, near the upper-left corner of A-pillar, by lifting its bottom edge
2. once the square cover (cap) is remove, loose the torx screw by about 1", no need to completely remove it
3. find or build a 3/4" wide thin metal or plastic bar with right angle bent at one end (as a hook) as a pulling tool
4. insert the pulling tool between the A-pillar plastic cover, starting from the top where the screw was loosen, and slide down along the windshield. Along the middle of the pillar, there's clip behind the plastic cover, that you can pop it with your pulling tool (a click sound).
5. Around the place or above, there's a larger opening you can make and insert the backend of the ticket clip behind the plastic cover
6. continue slide the pulling tool with the ticket clip and stop around 4" above the bottom of windshield, and that's it.
7. click back the clip fasting the cover, tighten the torx screw, put back the square cover
Hope it helps. I'm too lazy to take photos. But feel free to ask if there're any questions.