HU-613 Aux input / line in
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to SwedeSpeed
    You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.

HU-613 Aux input / line in

Alright, I have search through numerous threads on this topic but could never find any with and answer. Has anyone been able to add a line in to there HU-613?

Here is a guy on ebay that is selling a HU-613 with aux input already installed. How did he do it? He says he will put on in for me for $45 plus $15 shipping.

2001 V70 T5M Black on Charcoal
      Koni FSD, Eibach Pro Kit, Ultraracing strut brace and front and rear chassis braces, Ultraflow air intake

Re: HU-613 Aux input / line in (poondobber)

For basic analog aux in (via RCA jacks) the simplest solution is a Sensolutions MII.
      they are available from http://www.imiv.ca
      iPD tune / Bilstein HD / iPD 25mm sways / Heico dual exhaust / sport body kit / Heico Volutions / HID Projectors / VST strut brace / CFE / Anodized gauges /etc.

Re: HU-613 Aux input / line in (ss60)

For the price of all the imiv bits I would rather just buy an aftermarket head unit. IMIV just looks like a very fancy bandaid. I want the cheap no frills bandaid.
      Koni FSD, Eibach Pro Kit, Ultraracing strut brace and front and rear chassis braces, Ultraflow air intake

That is the cheap option. The other option is the OEM unit which costs even more (and only works with ipod).
      iPD tune / Bilstein HD / iPD 25mm sways / Heico dual exhaust / sport body kit / Heico Volutions / HID Projectors / VST strut brace / CFE / Anodized gauges /etc.

Re: HU-613 Aux input / line in (ss60)

Any thoughts on the ebay link that I posted?

He might have a pa-11 or something similar. Hopefully he's not referring to one of those units that uses the tape player for input.

If you are handy with a soldering iron and have lots of time, I found a guy who hacked into his CD player jack and did a write up about it.
      http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum...c-hus/

Modified by ss60 at 12:38 AM 6-9-2009