Double Din Stereo Installation kit for 2006 s40?
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to SwedeSpeed
    You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.

Double Din Stereo Installation kit for 2006 s40?

Here's my question: Is there a double-din size stereo kit for the 2004-current s40 models?

I have looked what seems like everywhere from end to end of the internet, eBay, discussion forums, Craigslist, etc. and simply cannot find one. I'm almost convinced that nothing exists.

I've got a 2006 s40, and I'm wanting to install a double din sized stereo with nav/dvd/etc., and I'm trying to find a kit to fit my car.

I realize the climate controls are very close to the stereo controls, and the panel goes from the dashboard all the way to the bottom near the gear shifter, so I'm wondering if a piece that large just isn't made, or if I'm looking in all the wrong places.

Can can someone please help me? Thanks!

Blog Entries

Re: Double Din Stereo Installation kit for 2006 s40? (s40man76)

Try posting this question in the S40 forum and google searching the forums for it, too.

FWIW, your car has a MOST system in it and as far as I know there are no compatible aftermarket HU's available for it. The folks over in the S40 forum will know better and you might find some useful info over in mp3car.com, too.

'04 V70 NA -- gone