CEL- CODE P0299/P0193
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to SwedeSpeed
    You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.

CEL- CODE P0299/P0193

I own a 2004 S60 2.5T, Vehicle has 66,000 miles on it. I decided to have the spark plugs and timing belt/tensioner/idler changed as a precaution due to other posts that I have read.

I recieved the car back and started and drove it 4-5 times before the CEL came on. Took the vehicle to Auto Zone for a quick code pull and the following codes were identified:

-P0193
      -P0299

I have read that the P0193 is most likely the fuel rail pressure sensor, but I am up to any suggestions

The P0299 code is what bothers me the most. Low boost pressure code. Any suggestions would be great in resolving my problem.

Senior Member 850arrrsaylikepirate's Avatar

Re: CEL- CODE P0299/P0193 (walter351_)

I'd take it back to the shop that did the work, something is funky.
      2006 S60R - Black Sapphire~Nordkap~GT~iPd Track Spec Sways~TME Springs~TME DP-Exhaust~Bell FMIC~iMIV~E-Codes
      2009 XC90 3.2 AWD - aka the kiddo hauler
      1997 4x4 Nissan - Fook mi this thing is slow