SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Volvo V50 by Kenneth B, part 2 :)

35K views 46 replies 30 participants last post by  aldebaran 
#1 ·
Since I can't find the project thread I made here, I'm making a new one for the changes I'm going to do. But I'll add the old pics at the same time...

Last years work:

See less See more
#27 ·
Re: Volvo V50 by Kenneth B, part 2 :) (Guru)

Is that a GTI I see on the side reflection?

#43 ·
Yeah Right :
LOL - I'd like to hear the Exhuast - OMG - I want to Hear the Heat in that Beat .

Very Nice Craftsmanship - AAA - Rating / 5 ***** Star : class work on the Insulation & Door Panels - everywhere .

Is it much of a PITA to do the Head Liner , and Any - Insight to do that would be Much Appreciated !

This should be put up for a SS - Exclusive Interview and Articles - should be done on this Volvo .

#39 ·
Looking good! Looking forward to seeing it at Vallåkra

Looks like you forgot to write in english

Har gjort litt småtteri idag. Fikk noen alu-deler i posten igår, som har fått litt pleie:

I do that too sometimes so just though I'd make fun of you

#40 ·
WOW. Your car is an absolute inspiration to me and what I want to get done. Quickly, what lip (front & rear) is that? Is it the Heico version? Secondly, what's on the car for the drop? Is it coils or springs only? Lastly, in this pic, are your DRLs your highbeams, or is your switch on position 1 (middle)

#42 ·
The front lip is by Heico for the pre-face lift.
I believe the rear "diffuser" is also by Heico.
The side skirts are sanded/painted stock plastic parts.
They eyebrows are (now) a generic plastic part that you can get off ebay for cheap. But vinyl is the way to go for eyebrows.

#44 ·
Amazing car and you skill as to what you did with your hands. I envy a person that can do those things out of nothing. I wish I could.

#46 ·
They do sell them, but they are made to custom order then. If you can't get it from Heico, you'd probably only find one on eBay or a Heico autherised stealership.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.