Cars & Coffee
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to SwedeSpeed
    You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more than 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.

Thread: Cars & Coffee

Cars & Coffee

Hello,

I found the Blue Ridge VCOA website which had a calendar listing for Cars & Coffee at Panera Northlake Mall so I showed up Saturday morning. The scene was great with all the exotics in the parking lot...but I didn't see much about the Blue Ridge VCOA. I did meet Bob Drennen (C30), Michael Yount (S40), and Pete (544!)...just curious where the chapter meets up during the event?

Bob Drennen and I talked about road rallies and was curious if the chapter had plans to host any events like this in 2010?

Thanks!
      Chris

Re: Cars & Coffee (ckvoncan)

For some Blue Ridge Chapter contact info here is the web site...

http://www.blueridgevolvonc.org/

...and they are active on Facebook.

George dill

Last edited by gdill2; 12-07-2011 at 10:02 AM.

Cars & Coffee would be a great idea in the Northeast during the winter.
      Best regards,
      George

1999 S70, Pewter, Non-Turbo, Auto Tranny, 530K miles, Original Owner, XemodeX ETM
      I'm not the fastest off the line, but if the race lasts a million miles I just might win.

Quote Originally Posted by 1999s70 View Post
      Cars & Coffee would be a great idea in the Northeast during the winter.
      thats not a bad idea. we here in the north east should get together and see where something is central for us and everyone meet up one day.

side note this is the thread if any north easterners want to start something.

Northern NJ Volvo Meet
      Last edited by qbenplaya00; 12-28-2011 at 06:37 PM.
      Fern
      1968 144S 1983 245 DL 1989 240 DL -rip
      1971 142S 1991 240 DD -sold

Cars and Coffee is in Greensboro next Saturday, 7/21. Two other C30 owners will be there. Two of us went to C&C in Charlotte last weekend, great time. Hope we see more Volvo's in the future at these events!
      2010 C30 T5, Polestar tune, Elevate cat-back exhaust, Elevate rear sway bar, Volvo lowering springs, Koni FSD shocks/struts, Conti Extreme Contact DW tires on Borbet LV5 wheels, Formula One Pinnacle 35% tint, rear reflectors, Coco mats, Crusty the Crab.

2014 Audi A6 Quattro, premium plus, Bose audio, sport suspension

Thinking about going to heck it out nut if it costs like $50 I might reconsider

Bob Drennen and I will be at the Cars and Coffee tomorrow in Charlotte. Bob Sepe has recruited us to help with the local Blue Ridge chapter and we hope to see a good turnout.

Cars and coffee planned for Nov 17th 2012 at 8.30am. Last one in Greensboro for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by aldebaran View Post
      Cars and coffee planned for Nov 17th 2012 at 8.30am. Last one in Greensboro for the year.
      I will be there!
      2010 C30 T5, Polestar tune, Elevate cat-back exhaust, Elevate rear sway bar, Volvo lowering springs, Koni FSD shocks/struts, Conti Extreme Contact DW tires on Borbet LV5 wheels, Formula One Pinnacle 35% tint, rear reflectors, Coco mats, Crusty the Crab.

Do they still do the cars and coffee over the winter? I'm new to the area and would like to meet some other Volvo people

Cars & Coffee

I believe Charlotte and Raleigh have one for December. Greensboro is over until March.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamTFR View Post
      Do they still do the cars and coffee over the winter? I'm new to the area and would like to meet some other Volvo people
      We also have a Volvo Chapter of VCOA here in NC.
      http://www.blueridgevolvonc.org/