SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Very First VT VCOA Meeting!

4K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Ken Secor 
#1 ·
If you have any interest, the Vermont Chapter is considering three dates in May or June for their very first Vermont chapter meeting.

The exact date and place is being pondered and your input, if so inclined, is needed.

If you're not a member of national VCOA, you cannot belong to the Vermont Chapter, which BTW, has no dues.

Questions? Write to us: VT.VCOA@gmail.com

#4 ·
Re: Very First VT VCOA Meeting! (Ken Secor)

Quote, originally posted by Ken Secor »
...how much lead time is needed to get a calendar entry blurb?

Good question.

Looking at this...

http://www.vcoa.org/contactus/sendevent/index.php

...it appears that a human is involved in getting the VCOA online calendar updated but that human may not be associated with the VCOA.

BTAIM, best bet may be to email a live body at the VCOA and ask about the calendar lead time.

http://www.vcoa.org/theclub/officers.php

George Dill

#5 ·
Re: Very First VT VCOA Meeting! (gdill2)

Mmm. How sure are you that anyone at VCOA is actually alive

Until we actually get a firm date - which we are doing as I write, we have little to announce.

Kidding aside, VCOA is extremely helpful. I'm sure whatever happens for a first meeting, it will be better than not having any meeting at all.

#6 ·
Re: Very First VT VCOA Meeting! (Ken Secor)

The first VT-VCOA meeting is ON!

We will be meeting in S. Burlington on May 21st at 7 PM. Only VCOA members that will be signed on by that date, may attend.

Rain or shine! If you're not already a member, shoot me an email please.

We'd love to see you

#7 ·
We will be meeting in S. Burlington on May 21st at 7 PM.
Ken - FYI, that's the Friday of Carlisle weekend. That may lower your attendance. Good luck to you, though, with the chapter :) . Perhaps we'll drive up if there is another event during the summer!

#8 ·
Say what?

Rumor has it Carlisle is thinking of canceling because our event is so much more appealing!;)

Somewhere between 8 and 9 thousand visitors are expected at our meet.

Or was it just 8 or 9 period. :confused:

I'm sure it will be fun, no matter how many zeros after the first number. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.