SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

R Sightings Thread - No Racing or Kill Posts Please

2M views 9K replies 997 participants last post by  titan joe 
#1 ·
2 Gray VR's in New London CT. One driving by BMW of New London,and one pulling out of BMW.We stared each other down.
It's kinda funny rubber neckin the same car as yours :D

#2,182 ·
Titanium Grey s60R with a sportkit and roof rack with NJ plates in Wayne/Pompton Lakes today around 1pm on Hamburg Turnpike?? Car looked good I tried saying Hi but not sure if you saw me

#2,183 ·
I saw twp Titaniums in KC today. This morning at the City Market Downtown and this afternoon heading North on Mission Road at around 106th.

#2,186 ·
Spotted an '04 Black Sapphire/ ATACAMA S60 R w/ body kit and black pegs while driving on Highland (Sandy, UT) today around 10:30 AM.

#2,193 ·
2 sightings this morning

One 04 red SR with a body kit at the west haven rest stop off 95 south

One black R on I for get the name of the road but it's the road the white castle is off of in the Bronx this morning you had mass plates and were heading away from the city.

#2,194 ·
Spotted a silver 05+ SR tonight at 711 in moodus CT.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

#2,195 ·
2005+ S60R at the parking garage at Detroit airport, approx 7pm 4/29/2012. You were a couple cars ahead of me, paying at the toll booth. No body kit; no visible modifications.

#2,199 ·
My father has one of those the raw power it has is intoxicating but can be dangerous if you don't respect it.

#2,203 ·
I want to know why that monster is driving in the middle lane. You working on your mid-life crisis and driving that thing 55?

#2,204 ·
Spotted a BEAUTIFUL Blue P1800 S on the Mass Pike inbound to Boston this morning at around 7am or so. I was in my SR and nodded at you with approval and admiration, and you gave me a thumbs up. I woulda snapped a pic but my Bberry fell down under my seat and there was no way to reach it with my fat fingers...

#2,211 ·
Hey to the guy in the black sapphire R that pulled up next to me today on Hwy 7! .. smoked tail lights, think I saw a EuroSport decal on the window.
That was me. TiGrey though.

Spotted this at Pacific Mall right now!

Aftermarket Grille with MSR 18" black wheels.

#2,212 ·
spotted this R at the glen cove meet today.
if your on here pm me about your tow hook plate please

#2,215 ·
I dont know why but I really like the look of that. Just sayin

#2,219 ·
who is Matt Black? :)

#2,214 · (Edited)
Last Saturday (April 28) , in Salina, KS (visiting dying relatives) was driving up the street from my uncles house (was going to drive past my grandmothers old house which is about 6 or 8 blocks away)... looked right and saw a very nice looking RED S60R... snapped a phone pic of it (still haven't gotten a new photobucket up for new volvo pix, sue me) any way looked at it, it's a manual car with (as my daughter calls it) Oompa Loompa skin interior...

Also, on Thurs April 26, in Wichita on K96/North East Expressway, passed a V70R in red with tan interior... it was smoking like a WW2 Destroyer putting up a screen... kind of sad, really... probably the turbo going out from the amount and that it was doing it on acceleration. She (it was an older lady driving it) got off on Rock Rd, was really hoping she was going 1 mile further on to the Volvo dealer to get it fixed... it was a very straight looking car otherwise.

#2,216 ·
The tow hook plate mount is made by a company called gominigo.

They dont make it for 2005 and up Rs, somethign about the way the design of the hole changed, they cant fit it in.

I have one for my 2004.

#2,218 ·
booooo! :( why do't they just redesign it? and make it for 2005+ years, there are a lot more of us then just 2004 :D

#2,225 ·
Ti Grey VR yesterday afternoon at the Hilton shopping center on the big Island, HI. 05 or 06 (didn't have color matched mirrors?) super clear caR tho!

#2,228 ·
saw a red S60R in parked in broad ripple. 17" pegs and an evolve exhaust. I always happen to see the car when it's parked with nobody in it. oh well.

#2,229 ·
Saw a black 850 T5R all the way up here in the middle of nowhere PA, it needed a wash badly but other then that it looked really good, I almost stopped and asked if he wanted to sale it too me but didn't wanna be rude :D

It made me miss my R back home :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2,231 ·
Few days late here, but saw a Black Sapphire VR at the Tysons Mall for opening night of the Avengers. Was in the very busy parking lot. Hopefully no dings. I drove to the opposite side of the mall and parked in the garage. There was literally one other car in the whole garage. Nice and safe :D

#2,232 ·
Just passed a black R with body kit on I-695 S on my way home from PA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk