R Sightings Thread - No Racing or Kill Posts Please - Page 220
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 220 of 222 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 LastLast
    Results 7,666 to 7,700 of 7749
      Quote Originally Posted by sextio View Post
      How common is it for you north americans to see S60R/V70R's? It's very rare in Sweden and I only know of a few guys in my city
      I see one once every 2 weeks-1 month, they're rare in my area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      completely unable to go through drive thrus

2004 M66 Passion Red V70r, 2004 XC70

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

How common is it for you north americans to see S60R/V70R's? It's very rare in Sweden and I only know of a few guys in my city
      From what I've seen on mobile.de, I think P2Rs might be more common in the states than they are in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredR View Post
      From what I've seen on mobile.de, I think P2Rs might be more common in the states than they are in Europe.
      In Sweden these cars are extremely expensive. Usually 4-6 times more expensive than a normal S60/V70. Most owners of them keeps these cars top shape and you rarely see them in the winter at all.

In Sweden these cars are extremely expensive. Usually 4-6 times more expensive than a normal S60/V70. Most owners of them keeps these cars top shape and you rarely see them in the winter at all.
      Yeah in Portland you can pick up a p2r for nothing, like $5000 in good condition and manual trans.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce Anderson View Post
      Yeah in Portland you can pick up a p2r for nothing, like $5000 in good condition and manual trans.

SRs sure. VRs still seem to command a 3-4K premium in the Pacific NW compared to the rest of the country.
      2007 V70R GT Electric Silver/Nordkap
      2005 XC70 It's got HIDs yo.

Quote Originally Posted by youropeen View Post
      SRs sure. VRs still seem to command a 3-4K premium in the Pacific NW compared to the rest of the country.
      Yeah true you'd be paying like $10000 for a vr

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce Anderson View Post

That's ****ing insane. If I'm ever moving to the states I'll own a few I promise you that.

That's ****ing insane. If I'm ever moving to the states I'll own a few I promise you that.
      Yeah haha

Passion Red 04 SR today at about 4:45 PM on the Wilbur Cross Parkway Northbound (Rt 15) in Wallingford CT at exit 66. I was not in my R and was stuck in traffic on the other side (tree fell in the road.....), so i got a decent look at the car, but not the driver.
      2006 S60R MT. Electric Silver/Nordkap. Bone stock

https://rumble.com/v2ztrq-crash-test...=6i76&mc=8jxox

Pretty dumb video but I think that's a VR in the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by VoVo a GoGo View Post

it's not on pegs

They sold those on CL first. That's a sick video. I never got to go see this, but my friend's dad worked at some federal place called FOIL that did this.
      it's not on pegs

My initials - IPD - ZZZZZZZ's thread
      Now: 2007 vRgt, red & gobi - 2005 s60 2.5t AWD, silver & tan - 2002 xc70, silver & black
      Past: 1999 v70, tropic blue/green & oak and Mom started this in 1975 with a 1974 164e, maroon & maroon

Quote Originally Posted by ZZZZZZZ View Post
      They sold those on CL first. That's a sick video. I never got to go see this, but my friend's dad worked at some federal place called FOIL that did this.

They're not the R spares either so I'm sticking with it's not an R.

Quote Originally Posted by esmith813 View Post
      Yesterday afternoon in Dunmore, PA

An 05-06 Passion SR with the rear 2/3 of the sport kit and CO plates (I think I've spotted this one before in the Poconos)
      An 04 Black SR

Was surprised to see them back to back!
      How often are you in Dunmore? I used to live right near the tank and saw a black p2r at Grande pizza. I also test drove your old silver wagon that's up for sale
      04 P2R 6MT Passion Red
      IG: @zeedakay

Quote Originally Posted by VoVo a GoGo View Post

it's not on pegs

I honestly can't see the wheel at all

Debadged SR in San Antonio. Looked like it was dipped in Sonic, gold wheels. Sounded good! Gave you a thumbs up!

2004 423/SR-M66 DEAD 10/13/16

2004 452/SR-M66 EVERYTHING... Why? Because #racecar http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...g-to-be-nasty)

From the Roadkill channel's FB page:

2006 S60R MT. Electric Silver/Nordkap. Bone stock

Black S60R turning left from Dundas to Winston Churchill in Mississauga about 6:15PM Saturday. Couldn't get up near you because of the traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by zeedakay View Post
      How often are you in Dunmore? I used to live right near the tank and saw a black p2r at Grande pizza. I also test drove your old silver wagon that's up for sale
      I actually grew up a few blocks from the tank and have a lot of family/friends in Dunmore still. I'm usually there once or twice a week. I've been seeing both those previous mentioned Rs all around NEPA lately. That Passion SR stays really clean. I've been considering test driving my old wagon, but I know I'd be too tempted to buy it back. Shockingly, I think I've only seen it two or three times despite the new owner living only a few minutes from me.
      2006 S60R MT Sonic Blue with Atacama
      2010 S80 V8 Executive White Pearl with Sandstone Beige
      Previously 2006 V70R MT, 2004 S60R MT, 1993 245 NA, 2006 XC90 V8

Saw a black S60r with a sport kit, silver painted fog grilles, and navy blue pegs! I'm on my way to pick up my R from the shop, $900 later

Quote Originally Posted by stomish View Post
      Saw a black S60r with a sport kit, silver painted fog grilles, and navy blue pegs! I'm on my way to pick up my R from the shop, $900 later

For shift cables and install. Ouch.

05 sr sapphire/nordkap, three pedal arrangement. Custom: 2.5" cat back, 3" intake pipe w/ aem dryflow, aeromotive fuel pump, welded A.G. PPS: Poly front control arm bushings, poly torque mount, poly subframe inserts. Ipd: poly upper mount, poly strut bar inserts, toe bars. Stage 0- in progress

Quote Originally Posted by lolvos60R View Post
      For shift cables and install. Ouch.

Oh yeah, wasn't just the shift cables that were bad, I got my thermostat replaced too.

Quote Originally Posted by stomish View Post
      Oh yeah, wasn't just the shift cables that were bad, I got my thermostat replaced too.

Ahhh I see. That isn't to bad then.

05 sr sapphire/nordkap, three pedal arrangement. Custom: 2.5" cat back, 3" intake pipe w/ aem dryflow, aeromotive fuel pump, welded A.G. PPS: Poly front control arm bushings, poly torque mount, poly subframe inserts. Ipd: poly upper mount, poly strut bar inserts, toe bars. Stage 0- in progress

2004 SR GT Silver / Nordkap parked in faculty lot. Very similar to my caR

Jon
      07 S60R Electric Silver / Nordkap, 108K - Climate, Premium, Nav, Park Assist
      MODS - GROM : AUX Adapter DSX : ​10mm/15mm Spacers iPd : Front Lip

Titanium Gray 05+ SR at King Volvo in Bellingham. Elevate front bumper cover (I think) with black mesh grille. Service guy said car had 300k on the odo, still going strong, it looked clean!
      Also a clean black sapphire SR 05 + here in Arlington, a passion red SR 05+ in Burlington - I've seen these multiple times, if you're on here you would have seen mine its loud 3" turboback, red '05 SR with a body kit, blacked pegs and grille and a FMIC.
      '05 SR M66 Passion Red/Nordkap bodykit Stage 0, custom 3" turboback single Carven TR muffler, 18" powder coat gloss black pegs, black mesh grille and headlight housing, Forge CBV, Snabb intake, Viva HD TCV, custom FMIC, other stuff
      '04 SR M66 Sapphire Black/Atacama bodykit work in progress

Somewhere near Kirkland. Anyone else get snaps from your friends like this? They all know my sick obsession

2004 SRGT Ti/Grey Nordkap - sold
      2004 VR M66 Ti/Grey Nordkap | 18" TSW's | IPD Stage 2 | IPD boost gauge | IPD Exhaust | EST Downpipe | PHMIC
      2005 SR M66 BlackSaph Nordkap | 18" Pegs | under construction

Quote Originally Posted by kstars60r View Post

Somewhere near Kirkland. Anyone else get snaps from your friends like this? They all know my sick obsession

Lol my friends snap me all the time with R sightings!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Is that the '07 that was purchased in the Bay Area?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      I do hope that after all this discreditable shuffling we may be taken into action. It has a wonderful way of reconciling a man with himself: and with everybody else, sometimes. - 1st Lt. James Dillon
      2007 V70 R GT - Black Sapphire/Nordkap : CJ Yother DP : IPD Exhaust : IPD ECU : IPD Strut Mount Strut Conversion : IPD Sub-Frame Bushing Inserts | 2006 LR3 SE : Tonga Green : Stock

Sapphire black 04 V70R tailing a maserati, and an R8 in Rochester BY today

Quote Originally Posted by esmith813 View Post
      I actually grew up a few blocks from the tank and have a lot of family/friends in Dunmore still. I'm usually there once or twice a week. I've been seeing both those previous mentioned Rs all around NEPA lately. That Passion SR stays really clean. I've been considering test driving my old wagon, but I know I'd be too tempted to buy it back. Shockingly, I think I've only seen it two or three times despite the new owner living only a few minutes from me.
      That's pretty cool. I'm not sure if the current owner of your old wagon has sold it but the buyer was extremely interested. I'm in North Scranton now but make frequent visits to Grande lol. I haven't seen your sonic blue though. We should try and get a hang going.
      04 P2R 6MT Passion Red
      IG: @zeedakay

Quote Originally Posted by odiespankers07 View Post
      Sapphire black 04 V70R tailing a maserati, and an R8 in Rochester BY today
      Funny, yesterday these foreigners in a Maserati cut me off at the entrance to Costco, ended up behind me at the fuel station because they weren't paying attention. I was in my military uniform. I was only drilling, but I couldn't help but notice they sunk deep in their seat when they saw me get out of the car. Like, bro, what am I going to do lol
      2006 Volvo S60R aka Vivian Geartronic

Quote Originally Posted by zeedakay View Post
      That's pretty cool. I'm not sure if the current owner of your old wagon has sold it but the buyer was extremely interested. I'm in North Scranton now but make frequent visits to Grande lol. I haven't seen your sonic blue though. We should try and get a hang going.
      Definitely! I just saw on Facebook that my old wagon is on its way to Illinois actually. I'm glad someone got it who's going to take care of it from the looks of it. A hot wing stromboli Volvo meet at Grande would be awesome. I'm almost exclusively driving my S80, but I'd bring the Sonic for that.
      2006 S60R MT Sonic Blue with Atacama
      2010 S80 V8 Executive White Pearl with Sandstone Beige
      Previously 2006 V70R MT, 2004 S60R MT, 1993 245 NA, 2006 XC90 V8

Quote Originally Posted by type_hunter View Post
      Thanks Buzzo. I actually took that photo on Horsebarn Hill on the UConn campus. I used to drive to the top when no one was around
      I didn't make it to IPD Photo Contest short list, but happy to vote your gem!

I didn't make it either. Thought IPD name would like an entry from an IPD. No dice.
      Quote Originally Posted by buzzo View Post
      I didn't make it to IPD Photo Contest short list, but happy to vote your gem!
      My initials - IPD - ZZZZZZZ's thread
      Now: 2007 vRgt, red & gobi - 2005 s60 2.5t AWD, silver & tan - 2002 xc70, silver & black
      Past: 1999 v70, tropic blue/green & oak and Mom started this in 1975 with a 1974 164e, maroon & maroon

37. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 220 of 222 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 LastLast