R Sightings Thread - No Racing or Kill Posts Please - Page 221
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Page 221 of 222 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 217 218 219 220 221 222 LastLast
    Results 7,701 to 7,735 of 7749
    1. #7701
      A welcomed sight to see in the Home Depot parking lot Mississauga, ON

      Really miss mine whenever I see one on the road!

      Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
      Humza Imran - Marketing and Sales
      EuroSport Tuning

      Behind the scenes at EST:
      Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #7702
      Junior Member lolvos60R's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Location
      Bklyn, CT
      Posts
      157


      Spotted again. Right now intersection of 203 and 32 north windham ct


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      05 sr sapphire/nordkap, three pedal arrangement. Custom: 2.5" cat back, 3" intake pipe w/ aem dryflow, aeromotive fuel pump, welded A.G. PPS: Poly front control arm bushings, poly torque mount, poly subframe inserts. Ipd: poly upper mount, poly strut bar inserts, toe bars. Stage 0- in progress

    4. #7703
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      134
      Quote Originally Posted by lolvos60R View Post
      Spotted again. Right now intersection of 203 and 32 north windham ct


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Spotted this same car on 32 and 195 in Mansfield two weeks ago.
      Last edited by buzzo; 05-11-2017 at 06:21 PM.

    5. #7704
      Member JaredR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      5,621
      Saw a Black Sapphire V70R southbound on SR 228 @ High St./Free St./Friend St. in Hingham, MA at 6:08. Looked '05+ from the look I got at it. Tinted so I couldn't tell what interior. Green MA plate (don't see many of those anymore; they haven't been issued since '93) so the legal owner would be at least 51.

    6. #7705
      Junior Member lolvos60R's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Location
      Bklyn, CT
      Posts
      157
      Quote Originally Posted by buzzo View Post
      Spotted this same car on 32 and 195 in Mansfield two weeks ago.
      It was about 3 weeks ago I seen it in the same intersection but was earlier in the afternoon. It looks clean. I love the anthracite pegs.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      05 sr sapphire/nordkap, three pedal arrangement. Custom: 2.5" cat back, 3" intake pipe w/ aem dryflow, aeromotive fuel pump, welded A.G. PPS: Poly front control arm bushings, poly torque mount, poly subframe inserts. Ipd: poly upper mount, poly strut bar inserts, toe bars. Stage 0- in progress

    7. #7706
      Quote Originally Posted by esmith813 View Post
      Definitely! I just saw on Facebook that my old wagon is on its way to Illinois actually. I'm glad someone got it who's going to take care of it from the looks of it. A hot wing stromboli Volvo meet at Grande would be awesome. I'm almost exclusively driving my S80, but I'd bring the Sonic for that.
      Note to self, try the hot wing stromboli. The buyer was very particular when I offered to give a review. I also took pics but here's the video if you haven't seen it.

      https://youtu.be/wyozp-VFCnE
      04 P2R 6MT Passion Red
      IG: @zeedakay

    8. #7707
      Quote Originally Posted by jzs60r View Post
      Titanium Gray 05+ SR at King Volvo in Bellingham. Elevate front bumper cover (I think) with black mesh grille. Service guy said car had 300k on the odo, still going strong, it looked clean!
      Also a clean black sapphire SR 05 + here in Arlington, a passion red SR 05+ in Burlington - I've seen these multiple times, if you're on here you would have seen mine its loud 3" turboback, red '05 SR with a body kit, blacked pegs and grille and a FMIC.
      Should have looked in the back lot, my sons laser vr was there. Trying to figure out a couple of codes and Ted is the go to man.
      05 VR FG Gobi MT

    9. #7708
      Member Body Massage's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Location
      Bellingham, MA
      Posts
      3,051
      Quote Originally Posted by JaredR View Post
      Saw a Black Sapphire V70R southbound on SR 228 @ High St./Free St./Friend St. in Hingham, MA at 6:08. Looked '05+ from the look I got at it. Tinted so I couldn't tell what interior. Green MA plate (don't see many of those anymore; they haven't been issued since '93) so the legal owner would be at least 51.
      Or the registration was transfered within family. Connor had one for a while.


      I saw a passion red S60R on 495N in Franklin, MA around 7PM last night. I was in the old-man-mobile S80. Looked like the R had the bodykit. Maybe they were coming from the cruise night at Foxboro?
      2005 V70R
      Phuz, iPD, ViVA, Snabb, KW

      2007 S80 V8 Sport

    10. #7709
      Global Moderator CMOD_R's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Location
      Franklin Ma
      Posts
      10,468
      Quote Originally Posted by Body Massage View Post
      Or the registration was transfered within family. Connor had one for a while.


      I saw a passion red S60R on 495N in Franklin, MA around 7PM last night. I was in the old-man-mobile S80. Looked like the R had the bodykit. Maybe they were coming from the cruise night at Foxboro?
      One green plate left in the family! Gonna hold onto it as long as we can


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      2012 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design Hilton Tuned 310awhp/414awtq
      do88|FMIC|Ferrita|3.5" Downpipe, Quad Tips|ViVA Performance|StopTech 355mm BBK|3" Catback Res and Muffler Delete||pCRV Upgrade|KW|V3 Coilovers|IPD|Rear Sway|Snabb|3" Intake, High Flow Intake Box, Larger IC Piping|BBS|CIR2001

    11. #7710
      Member Body Massage's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Location
      Bellingham, MA
      Posts
      3,051
      I was mad when my parents let their registration lapse on their 96 R. We had to drill into the front bumper to mount the front plate.
      2005 V70R
      Phuz, iPD, ViVA, Snabb, KW

      2007 S80 V8 Sport

    12. #7711
      Junior Member VinnyBayview's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Location
      Boston Proper
      Posts
      22
      Quote Originally Posted by CMOD_R View Post
      One green plate left in the family! Gonna hold onto it as long as we can


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Hahaha yeah got the green in the fam too on the 'ol '92 244...it's faded and starting to crumble but refuse to concede defeat!!!
      '92 244GL: Silver metallic - 180k Enem V15 cam w/timing 6 degrees advanced, Unitek header to custom Magnaflow cat-back 2.5" SS exhaust, Bilstein HDs, IPD sways, upper/lower/Cherry-Turbo Strut-Strut brace, 240 OEM rear wing, E-codes w/side repeaters.
      '07 S60R: Ti/Gobi - Stock under 50k miles...tasteful mods planned.
      '12 XC60RD: Cosmic white - Stock 45k...no mods planned

    13. #7712
      Global Moderator CMOD_R's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Location
      Franklin Ma
      Posts
      10,468
      Quote Originally Posted by VinnyBayview View Post
      Hahaha yeah got the green in the fam too on the 'ol '92 244...it's faded and starting to crumble but refuse to concede defeat!!!
      I "replaced" mine.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      2012 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design Hilton Tuned 310awhp/414awtq
      do88|FMIC|Ferrita|3.5" Downpipe, Quad Tips|ViVA Performance|StopTech 355mm BBK|3" Catback Res and Muffler Delete||pCRV Upgrade|KW|V3 Coilovers|IPD|Rear Sway|Snabb|3" Intake, High Flow Intake Box, Larger IC Piping|BBS|CIR2001

    14. #7713
      Member JaredR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Boston, MA
      Posts
      5,621
      Quote Originally Posted by Body Massage View Post
      Or the registration was transfered within family.
      You can do that!!??! My parents both had their green plates until right before we entered the Volvo world . At least my mom managed to not turn hers into the RMV. I'm using it as a bookend now.......but I'd much rather have it on my T-5R! Oh well, too late now......

    15. #7714
      Junior Member BoostR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Location
      Allentown PA
      Posts
      390
      i'm out and about in bethlehem, pa: who's R is this? beautiful!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2005 SR l Magic Blue/Nordkap l Elevate DP/Exhaust l Snabb Intake l Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 l To be continued..

    16. #7715
      Two in battleground


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    17. #7716
      Moderator R Mayor's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      New Jersey (Bergen County)
      Posts
      1,690
      Magic Blue VR on rt 17 south by gsp. 05 or newer with an elevate exhaust at around 6:45 pm.

      Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
      2005 SR GT Steveo tune | IPD catback | EST dp | K an N drop in | IPD CAI | CX Racing FMIC | Snabb Intake | Forge CBV

      Instagram r_mayor

    18. #7717
      We really need to start a Grande Meet
      04 P2R 6MT Passion Red
      IG: @zeedakay

    19. #7718
      Junior Member 07S60RLI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Location
      Long Island
      Posts
      10


      Didn't realize it at first but there was a 2005 or 2006 SR Magic Blue / Gobi M66 parked right in front of me. Another R in Albany

      Jon
      07 S60R Electric Silver / Nordkap, 108K - Climate, Premium, Nav, Park Assist
      MODS - GROM : AUX Adapter DSX : ​10mm/15mm Spacers iPd : Front Lip


    20. #7719
      Member qwkbrk's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Northeast Indiana
      Posts
      3,038
      OK.. there has been a vertical video syndrome video. Now, we need a vertical photo meme... :P
      '06 Long Roof R Magic Blue | Eroticama | 3-Pedal Arrangement | 179k miles | My story: Addicted to a new drug: torque, baby!!!
      '06 S2000 Berlina Black | Black | Hardtop | 24k miles - garage queen
      '07 Passat 2.0T Wagon | Deep Black | Wifemobile | 122k miles

    21. #7720
      Junior Member lolvos60R's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Location
      Bklyn, CT
      Posts
      157
      230pm on rt6 in Chaplin. I was pulling out of zlotnicks ti gray 04 vr. Seen this same one in Brooklyn a while back.




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      05 sr sapphire/nordkap, three pedal arrangement. Custom: 2.5" cat back, 3" intake pipe w/ aem dryflow, aeromotive fuel pump, welded A.G. PPS: Poly front control arm bushings, poly torque mount, poly subframe inserts. Ipd: poly upper mount, poly strut bar inserts, toe bars. Stage 0- in progress

    22. #7721
      Junior Member type_hunter's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Location
      New England
      Posts
      89
      Quote Originally Posted by lolvos60R View Post
      230pm on rt6 in Chaplin. I was pulling out of zlotnicks ti gray 04 vr. Seen this same one in Brooklyn a while back.




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That's mine. The mechanic must be driving it.

      Manny's Foreign Repair is ahead in that photo!
      04 LONGROOF'D R / 2 Plus 1 = M66 / Hilton Stage 1 / Resonator Delete / 2005+ Console Update / TiGrey & NordKap / •• FLICK_R / INSTAGRAM

    23. #7722
      Junior Member lolvos60R's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Location
      Bklyn, CT
      Posts
      157
      Nice! Looked clean. What's she in for? My roommate is buddy's with the owners son. I drive by there Monday-Thursday.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      05 sr sapphire/nordkap, three pedal arrangement. Custom: 2.5" cat back, 3" intake pipe w/ aem dryflow, aeromotive fuel pump, welded A.G. PPS: Poly front control arm bushings, poly torque mount, poly subframe inserts. Ipd: poly upper mount, poly strut bar inserts, toe bars. Stage 0- in progress

    24. #7723
      Junior Member type_hunter's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Location
      New England
      Posts
      89
      Quote Originally Posted by lolvos60R View Post
      Nice! Looked clean. What's she in for? My roommate is buddy's with the owners son. I drive by there Monday-Thursday.

      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Sleeve repair. So you're from Brooklyn? That's where I'm from!

      I moved from Brooklyn CT to Brooklyn NY. The V70R is with my parents for the time being.
      04 LONGROOF'D R / 2 Plus 1 = M66 / Hilton Stage 1 / Resonator Delete / 2005+ Console Update / TiGrey & NordKap / •• FLICK_R / INSTAGRAM

    25. #7724
      Junior Member lolvos60R's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Location
      Bklyn, CT
      Posts
      157
      Ahh the dreaded sleeve. I didn't grow up there but I'm from the area, living there now( looking for a house). I've seen that car before at ocean state parking lot. I was picking up my daughter and they (maybe you?) went over to autozone.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      05 sr sapphire/nordkap, three pedal arrangement. Custom: 2.5" cat back, 3" intake pipe w/ aem dryflow, aeromotive fuel pump, welded A.G. PPS: Poly front control arm bushings, poly torque mount, poly subframe inserts. Ipd: poly upper mount, poly strut bar inserts, toe bars. Stage 0- in progress

    26. #7725
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      134
      Quote Originally Posted by lolvos60R View Post
      Ahh the dreaded sleeve. I didn't grow up there but I'm from the area, living there now( looking for a house). I've seen that car before at ocean state parking lot. I was picking up my daughter and they (maybe you?) went over to autozone.
      I'm in that lot about once a week with an '07 gray VR; is there a way to easily tell apart 04-05 from 06-07?

    27. #7726
      Junior Member lolvos60R's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Location
      Bklyn, CT
      Posts
      157

      R Sightings Thread - No Racing or Kill Posts Please

      Interesting.... I seen another one a couple summers ago in Sunoco pulling out And I was heading towards ri. I was waving like a tard. (No offense) 04's have gray/black body moldings. 05-06's have colored matched moldings but blinkers in the fenders and 07's are the same as 05-06 but have the blinkers in the mirror caps.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      05 sr sapphire/nordkap, three pedal arrangement. Custom: 2.5" cat back, 3" intake pipe w/ aem dryflow, aeromotive fuel pump, welded A.G. PPS: Poly front control arm bushings, poly torque mount, poly subframe inserts. Ipd: poly upper mount, poly strut bar inserts, toe bars. Stage 0- in progress

    28. #7727
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2016
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      134
      Quote Originally Posted by lolvos60R View Post
      Interesting.... I seen another one a couple summers ago in Sunoco pulling out And I was heading towards ri. I was waving like a tard. (No offense) 04's have gray/black body moldings. 05-06's have colored matched moldings but blinkers in the fenders and 07's are the same as 05-06 but have the blinkers in the mirror caps.
      I've had the car less than a year, so it wasn't me you were waving at like a tard. Doesn't mean I'd wave back now, but if I see someone waving at me like a tard I'll know it's you

    29. #7728
      Junior Member lolvos60R's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Location
      Bklyn, CT
      Posts
      157

      R Sightings Thread - No Racing or Kill Posts Please

      Hahahaha that's awesome. I think the one I seen before was a 05-06. Don't recall mirror blinkers. I believe I'm the only black sr in the area without the sport kit. Theres a few with sport kits. Anytime I see an R I get excited lol. My kid thinks it's hilarious and she loves the R more than I do.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      05 sr sapphire/nordkap, three pedal arrangement. Custom: 2.5" cat back, 3" intake pipe w/ aem dryflow, aeromotive fuel pump, welded A.G. PPS: Poly front control arm bushings, poly torque mount, poly subframe inserts. Ipd: poly upper mount, poly strut bar inserts, toe bars. Stage 0- in progress

    30. #7729
      Junior Member OmarNYC-R's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      NYC
      Posts
      741
      Quote Originally Posted by type_hunter View Post
      Sleeve repair. So you're from Brooklyn? That's where I'm from!

      I moved from Brooklyn CT to Brooklyn NY. The V70R is with my parents for the time being.
      Broooooooklyn. I don't go there lol. Although there are some Brooklyn R's lurking.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2004 423/SR-M66 DEAD 10/13/16

      2004 452/SR-M66 EVERYTHING... Why? Because #racecar http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...g-to-be-nasty)

    31. #7730
      Member Hounddogger's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Location
      Northern CT
      Posts
      4,355
      Quote Originally Posted by buzzo View Post
      I'm in that lot about once a week with an '07 gray VR; is there a way to easily tell apart 04-05 from 06-07?
      You can tell 04 and 07 apart from 05-06 for the colors that were in all 4 model years... 04 has black trim, 07 has mirrors with turn signals. Otherwise the only way is by color... Mystic Silver is 04/05 only same with Flash Green and Cosmos Blue. Sonic Blue and Electric Silver are 06/07 only. With every other color you can't tell 05-06 apart unless you look at the OTE pipe or door tag.

      Spotted a Black VR in litchfield CT on Mother's Day with Mass plates, you were going towards litchfield, I was going the opposite way in the silver VR.
      Exponents kill
      Elsa my 2004 V70R Silver Metallic&Nordkap >π Miles
      Link to thread: wafflesv70r on Instagram Unofficial R part catalog and maintenance interval spreadsheet.

    32. #7731
      Junior Member gabrielef's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      South Bay, CA
      Posts
      995
      Quote Originally Posted by Hounddogger View Post
      You can tell 04 and 07 apart from 05-06 for the colors that were in all 4 model years... 04 has black trim, 07 has mirrors with turn signals. Otherwise the only way is by color... Mystic Silver is 04/05 only same with Flash Green and Cosmos Blue. Sonic Blue and Electric Silver are 06/07 only. With every other color you can't tell 05-06 apart unless you look at the OTE pipe or door tag.

      Spotted a Black VR in litchfield CT on Mother's Day with Mass plates, you were going towards litchfield, I was going the opposite way in the silver VR.
      Also, '07's have the silver trim on the steering wheel controls and air vents. And if you're driving an '07, but didn't know it for some odd reason, only '07's have the comfort blinker.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I do hope that after all this discreditable shuffling we may be taken into action. It has a wonderful way of reconciling a man with himself: and with everybody else, sometimes. - 1st Lt. James Dillon
      2007 V70 R GT - Black Sapphire/Nordkap : CJ Yother DP : IPD Exhaust : IPD ECU : IPD Strut Mount Strut Conversion : IPD Sub-Frame Bushing Inserts | 2006 LR3 SE : Tonga Green : Stock

    33. #7732
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      San Diego
      Posts
      172
      Within the last few days - Sonic Blue VR on the 5 south exiting Grand/Garnet in Pacific Beach. Black and Titanium SRs on University Ave in North Park.
      2006 VR, Electric Silver/Nordkap

    34. #7733
      Junior Member good4y0u's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Location
      NJ
      Posts
      416
      White S60R Reagan Lane Hamilton NJ.

      Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
      2004 Volvo S60R M66, http://imgur.com/bkyJ9HY Gobi. Snabb intake pipe, IPD engine mount, intercooler, 3" catback,Magnaflow resonator and muffler, Phuzzy DP
      [Sold] 2004 Volvo S60T AWD Side: http://imgur.com/2rM2Lex
      My Build Thread

    35. #7734
      Member ZZZZZZZ's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Location
      Northern MD
      Posts
      4,259
      I like my 7. You and I are one and two of 345.
      Quote Originally Posted by gabrielef View Post
      Also, '07's have the silver trim on the steering wheel controls and air vents. And if you're driving an '07, but didn't know it for some odd reason, only '07's have the comfort blinker.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My initials - IPD - ZZZZZZZ's thread
      Now: 2007 vRgt, red & gobi - 2005 s60 2.5t AWD, silver & tan - 2002 xc70, silver & black
      Past: 1999 v70, tropic blue/green & oak and Mom started this in 1975 with a 1974 164e, maroon & maroon

    36. #7735
      Junior Member gabrielef's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2007
      Location
      South Bay, CA
      Posts
      995
      Quote Originally Posted by ZZZZZZZ View Post
      I like my 7. You and I are one and two of 345.
      It's a small crowd for sure!! The elite of R owners


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I do hope that after all this discreditable shuffling we may be taken into action. It has a wonderful way of reconciling a man with himself: and with everybody else, sometimes. - 1st Lt. James Dillon
      2007 V70 R GT - Black Sapphire/Nordkap : CJ Yother DP : IPD Exhaust : IPD ECU : IPD Strut Mount Strut Conversion : IPD Sub-Frame Bushing Inserts | 2006 LR3 SE : Tonga Green : Stock

    37. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Page 221 of 222 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 217 218 219 220 221 222 LastLast