R Sightings Thread - No Racing or Kill Posts Please - Page 63
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to SwedeSpeed
    You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more than 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.
    Page 63 of 161 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast
    Results 2,171 to 2,205 of 5621
      Spotted a 05+ Blue S60R On 146N today around 12:15PM. I was behind you for a while and then I got in front. When you turned towards CVS I gave you the thumbs up. I was in a 04 Red S60R

Quote Originally Posted by 05_s60r View Post
      Finally!! someone Spotted me! lol

Soooo, which one are you? LOL
      2004 S60R 6MT - TiGrey / Atacama - Autotech tune
      TME DP, Exhaust & Springs, CAI, PhMIC, SNABB turbo intake pipe, IDP track spec sway bars, subframe bushing inserts, lower transmission mount, upper engine stabilizer mount & poly bushing kit, Ultra Racing front and rear chassis braces, GiroDisc two piece slotted rotors, Defi blue racer gauge in custom A-pillar pod, iMIV, VolvoTech CFE.

5:30, kehrs mill rd in Chesterfield MO heading southbound. Silver 05+ S60R with FMIC, HID's, and what appeared to be stock exhaust. I was in the silver 2004 S60R with HID's that passed you, you couldn't have missed me.

Silver '05+ SR around 4:30 this afternoon Elm St in West Haven, CT.
      Flash Geen/Atacama '04 V70R M66 - Hybrid Blade and stuff, Stevo tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan1235 View Post
      He did mention that he was selling it a few weeks after he bought it, something about already having four cars. Where did you buy it?
      flew to St Louis.. bought it.. then drove back

I was driving my R down Forest Rd. some guy gave me a thumbs up. Is that anyone on here? Or he just liked my car.
      2006 | S60R | 6MT | Magic Blue/Gobi | Phuz DP | Res. Delete | Custom Magnaflow Catback | UR Upper Front and Rear Braces | IPD Poly Upper Engine and Lower Trans Torque Mount | IPD Strut Bar Conversion | Scan Gauge 2 | Prosport Boost Gauge |

Two R's Amherst car show.
      2005 Volvo S60R MT Mystic Silver Metallic -Custom Tuned-KW V2 Suspension-All Powerflex Bushings Garret:|GTX3576R|TIAL:|QR Recirc Valve|MV-R 44mm EWG|Custom:|Intake|Full 3" Exhaust w/ Borla Xr-1|FMIC|UR:|Chassis Braces|AEM:|Water/Meth Kit 441cc Nozzle|5-0:|750cc Injectors|Audi:|B6 S4 MAF|Aeromotive:|340LPH FP|IPD:|Toe Rods-V70R Sways|BUILD THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by MJRM2384 View Post
      flew to St Louis.. bought it.. then drove back
      That's gotta be it then, 6 speed right? Around 70,000 miles?

4/21 around 6pm Barrington, IL: Black VR 05+ heading towards Higgens Rd. on Barrington Rd just before the I-90 bridge. I was in a maroon Honda and not in the R... again. 4 R's in one week, new PR.
      Sold : 2005 SR MT Black Sapphire Metallic/Nordkap
      Mods: bone stock

Quote Originally Posted by crazyace1104 View Post
      Two R's Amherst car show.
      Red one was mine!
      2005 Red MT R| Dual CAI|Snabb Intake|OBX DP|Custom Exhaust Cut-out|Custom FMIC|AEM Stage 2 Water/Meth Injection| IPD HD Endlinks| Bob Villa Mod| Polyurethane Engine + Transmission Mounts| Prosport Evo Boost Gauge| Eibach Springs| Forge CBV|ARD TCV|Five-O 750cc Injectors|K24 Hybrid Turbo|Custom Tune|

Quote Originally Posted by anthonybilotta View Post
      Red one was mine!
      My buddy went and reported back to me said yours was legit
      2005 Volvo S60R MT Mystic Silver Metallic -Custom Tuned-KW V2 Suspension-All Powerflex Bushings Garret:|GTX3576R|TIAL:|QR Recirc Valve|MV-R 44mm EWG|Custom:|Intake|Full 3" Exhaust w/ Borla Xr-1|FMIC|UR:|Chassis Braces|AEM:|Water/Meth Kit 441cc Nozzle|5-0:|750cc Injectors|Audi:|B6 S4 MAF|Aeromotive:|340LPH FP|IPD:|Toe Rods-V70R Sways|BUILD THREAD

Titanium Grey s60R with a sportkit and roof rack with NJ plates in Wayne/Pompton Lakes today around 1pm on Hamburg Turnpike?? Car looked good I tried saying Hi but not sure if you saw me
      06 S60 R GT Silver/Nord - Elevate Tune, Phuz FMIC, Phuz Downpipe, Snabb, K&N intake, R boost guage in vent, Heico Door Pins, IPD front grill,Elevate Springs, Novus Tech wheel spacer, Roof Spoiler, HID Yellow Fogs, Amber Delete

I saw twp Titaniums in KC today. This morning at the City Market Downtown and this afternoon heading North on Mission Road at around 106th.
      '04 S60 R MT | Black Sapphire/Gobi | Sport Kit (no winglets) | 18" Pegs | R Kelly Intake | ARD Carbon Tune | Eibachs | IPD Sways & HD Endlinks | H&R Spacers | Strut Bar Conversion

That's gotta be it then, 6 speed right? Around 70,000 miles?
      Yup thats it.. and he mentioned that his wife made him sell it because they had 4 cars.. Cant blame him though he got an infinity (G35 I think) for $10K under KBB value from his Neighbor

Yup thats it.. and he mentioned that his wife made him sell it because they had 4 cars.. Cant blame him though he got an infinity (G35 I think) for $10K under KBB value from his Neighbor
      Such a shame to see a local R leave! But on the bright side it went to another enthusiast owner so that's a plus! I never met the guy but he seemed interested in getting involved in local Volvo meets. Oh well

Get some winglets and we'd be twins!

Spotted an '04 Black Sapphire/ ATACAMA S60 R w/ body kit and black pegs while driving on Highland (Sandy, UT) today around 10:30 AM.
      2006 Volvo S60 R 6MT; Black Sapphire/ ATACAMA w/ a Personalized Specialty Washington Plate

2015 BMW M5; Imperial Blue Metallic/ Amaro Brown Extended Leather/ Piano Black Trim; 12/1/14 Euro Delivery

Quote Originally Posted by R.Photo View Post
      saw a ti grey sr without body kit on route 7/Shelburne road today
      That was me stalking you because you are so awesome.

Get some winglets and we'd be twins!
      Winglets arrived last week. Waiting on the 4 brackets and bolts I ordered from tasca. Hopefully by the end of next week they will be painted and attached

Winglets arrived last week. Waiting on the 4 brackets and bolts I ordered from tasca. Hopefully by the end of next week they will be painted and attached
      can you link me to them brackets and bolts on tasca

Quote Originally Posted by ti-r View Post
      can you link me to them brackets and bolts on tasca
      30695175 bracket
      975586 blind rivet

30695175 bracket
      975586 blind rivet
      Thanks for posting those numbers, the brakcets were only a $1.00 at the dealer than Tasca and no shipping costs LOL.

Red S60R with Missouri plates, i think, had a ground effects kit and had a sick exhaust. you were leaving a parking garage in Lincoln, NE around 14 and P street downtown.

2 sightings this morning

One 04 red SR with a body kit at the west haven rest stop off 95 south

One black R on I for get the name of the road but it's the road the white castle is off of in the Bronx this morning you had mass plates and were heading away from the city.
      2004 S60R, black sapphire, nordikap, M66, Autotech Stage2, K&N, 3" DP, EST catback w/ EST res delete, viva HD CBV,viva FMIC, TWM short shift, snabb intake pipe, TME springs, IPD track spec sways.

Spotted a silver 05+ SR tonight at 711 in moodus CT.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
      04,s60R..Passion red/gobi..gt..Rkelly Cai..Snabb intake..viva,cbv..k&n..ipd poly mounts...blp-890b...elevate exhaust...obx downpipe...sweetgfx fender stripes...my own fmic...more coming soon!!
      05,xc90,v8awd,titanium grey/black..executive package..k&n...slotted rotors...ebc redstuff pads..maybe more to come

2005+ S60R at the parking garage at Detroit airport, approx 7pm 4/29/2012. You were a couple cars ahead of me, paying at the toll booth. No body kit; no visible modifications.
      2005 S60R / Magic Blue / Sport Body Kit / 18" Graphite Pegs / raceS60r downpipe / races60r intake / K&N / Phuzzy TCV / Viva Headlight Wiper Blanks / Prosport EVO boost gauge / 35% tint / USA-SPEC iPod || Photos

04 SR Sapphire black/Nordikap with 17" pegs in Hendersonville NC, parked across the street from Southern Appalachian Brewery.
      '87 740
      '98 S70 T5
      '99 S70 GLT
      '04 S60R M66

I've been in Tampa for work over the last few days, and spotted a nice black SR with a full kit on I78 South this past Saturday. I was in a white Corvette, gave them thumbs up but I think they thought I was crazy

And here's the monster I'm driving...430HP on tap

2004 S60R 6MT Tuned by Autotech
      CLICK HERE for Build Thread

My other money pit: 2006 XC70 CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by anthonybilotta View Post
      Red one was mine!
      nice! i checked it out and it looked good!

Mine was parked near the softball field not showing

Quote Originally Posted by tomedkaz View Post
      I've been in Tampa for work over the last few days, and spotted a nice black SR with a full kit on I78 South this past Saturday. I was in a white Corvette, gave them thumbs up but I think they thought I was crazy

My father has one of those the raw power it has is intoxicating but can be dangerous if you don't respect it.
      2004 S60R, black sapphire, nordikap, M66, Autotech Stage2, K&N, 3" DP, EST catback w/ EST res delete, viva HD CBV,viva FMIC, TWM short shift, snabb intake pipe, TME springs, IPD track spec sways.

Most people go away and rent a Camry or Malibu. You sir, do not **** around.
      1998 S70 GLT - Sold
      1999 V70XC - Sold

1997 850 GLT - Daily Driver Check It Out
      2007 S60R - - FOR SALE -285 awhp/305 ft-lb
      Sometimes I sing too

Just don't do this with it

Volvo: Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object 2004 S60 R GT, Black Sapphire/Nordkap, 05+ center console and tails, UR braces top and bottom, lots of poly, 12mm front and 17mm rear custom spacers. 3" turboback exhaust (CNT/Elevate), silicone charge pipe, EST filter, RKelly intake (and lots more)

HA! I did the same thing when i went to tampa 2 yrs ago. Rented a yellow/black Corvette ZHZ convertible. Drove around everywhere with the top down and "In The Air Tonight" on repeat
      2004 S60R M66 "Sapphtacama", Bridgestone Potenza RE11 235/18's on Ronal RTs, Aquamist, K&N, Evolve Sways/Grill/Tail covers/Spoiler, Eibach Springs, IPD Stage II/Intercooler/Strut Tower Brace/CAI/Poly upper/trans/stabilizer bushings/R Boost Gauge/SS Brake lines TME DP/Exhaust, VIVA lower rear chassis braces/CBV/Slotted rotors, TWM Abrams Satin Shift Knob, TakSpeed pedals, Phuz HD TCV, PIAA Amber Fogs

I want to know why that monster is driving in the middle lane. You working on your mid-life crisis and driving that thing 55?
      2004 S60R Titanium/Atacama-Spec SM Flywheel, Phuz DP & FMIC, IPD HD TCV, UR F/R Strut Tower Brace, IPD UEM Bushing, IPD LTM. On-the-shelf-UR pulley, UR Lower F&R Braces, IPD HD Front Endlinks, Takspeed Titanium shims, Takspeed SS Brake lines, Takspeed R Pen
      2009 XC90 V8 RDesign Titanium-Dimpled/Slotted Rotors, SS Brake lines, Rear R Calipers (On-Shelf wont fit with rims)

Spotted a BEAUTIFUL Blue P1800 S on the Mass Pike inbound to Boston this morning at around 7am or so. I was in my SR and nodded at you with approval and admiration, and you gave me a thumbs up. I woulda snapped a pic but my Bberry fell down under my seat and there was no way to reach it with my fat fingers...
      2004 S60R M66 "Sapphtacama", Bridgestone Potenza RE11 235/18's on Ronal RTs, Aquamist, K&N, Evolve Sways/Grill/Tail covers/Spoiler, Eibach Springs, IPD Stage II/Intercooler/Strut Tower Brace/CAI/Poly upper/trans/stabilizer bushings/R Boost Gauge/SS Brake lines TME DP/Exhaust, VIVA lower rear chassis braces/CBV/Slotted rotors, TWM Abrams Satin Shift Knob, TakSpeed pedals, Phuz HD TCV, PIAA Amber Fogs

Page 63 of 161 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast