SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

R Sightings Thread - No Racing or Kill Posts Please

2M views 9K replies 997 participants last post by  titan joe 
#1 ·
2 Gray VR's in New London CT. One driving by BMW of New London,and one pulling out of BMW.We stared each other down.
It's kinda funny rubber neckin the same car as yours :D

#2,277 ·
05 (I think) Black/Gobi V70R at the McGuire commissary today around noon

#2,280 ·
:thumbup:

#2,282 ·
Don't know the official color name.. but saw a teal one in downtown San Luis Obispo, CA today:

Also saw a dark gray V70R on the road home in, but it was too dark to get a pic... plus we were both driving :D

#2,284 ·
was sitting at a stoplight on kessler and a white p1 v70 with tints a bike rack and looked like it could possibly have been lowered came around the opposite corner and gave me a wave out the window as he drove by, i waved back. If he's on a forum it'd probably be volvospeed though

#2,286 ·
Saw a ti VR on Rt 52 near 141 in Wilmington DE. It was around 830am. Later in the day saw a Silver SR in Stamford CT around 530ish. SR had the sport kit

#2,287 ·
Saw a Titanium Gray V70R with a Nordkap interior at Gorges Volvo today. Seems like every time I take my caR in there, there's another R in there... had MO plate on the front.

#2,292 ·
Pix of the caR I saw at Gorges in Wichita on Thursday and Friday... I also saw what I thought was an angle gear collar sitting on a shelf behind the service writers desk (hope I was wrong... at least it wasn't mine) hope it wasn't from this one...

Again, V70R (not good enough to tell you the year, as I didn't look inside it other than from my car)

sorry about less than perfect image quality... they were taken from my phone...

#2,296 ·
saw a plain jane silver 05+ S60R on airport rd in warwick, ri today. Hey had black pegs and when I flashed my lights to say hello he didn't seem to interested. Oh well

#2,299 ·
Saw the same silver S60R today going down south putt rd. in New Paltz. I wasn't driving, but your R is looking nice with the sport kit and tints.

#2,301 ·
Saw this R parked in a garage near iupui today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2,306 ·
I come to this thread everyday hoping someone saw me.... Never happens :facepalm:

#2,307 ·
Same here. Not enough R's in my area. Only have spotted 2.

#2,311 ·
Couple days ago, 05+ SR without sport kit, or tints, factory pegs heading towards Delta Sonic on Baldwin Rd. at the Dundee Rd. intersection. I was turning left onto Dundee Rd. heading towards 53 in my SR, saw you looking as I drove by and gave you a little rev :)

#2,314 ·
Saw a Few R's on the coast today.