S60 Photo Thread - Let's See That Sedan Love - Page 102
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 102 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
    Results 3,536 to 3,570 of 3729
      Awesome shot, Myles!

I follow the bedding in instructions on Stop-Techs website. I always bed my brakes in that way before ever driving them any distance. Try that technique or once back home, or even while up there in the Bay Area.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
      2004 S60 2.5T - Stock for now...

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Myles, they look good. I now remember reading about your set up. Whole car looks sorted.

Curb rash gives it character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2007 S60 T5 M66 Titanium Grey/Graphite: Midir 18s (summer)/Orpheus 17s (winter), H&R Sport lowering springs, Koni Yellow Adjustable shocks/struts, R Brembo calipers, EBC slotted rotors, SS brake lines, IPD HD front/rear end links, H&R spacers: 10F/15R, IPD HD TCV, extended wheel lug conversion, StopTech pads, muffler delete, tint

Sean: the black on black is a good look...

2007 S60 T5 M66 Titanium Grey/Graphite: Midir 18s (summer)/Orpheus 17s (winter), H&R Sport lowering springs, Koni Yellow Adjustable shocks/struts, R Brembo calipers, EBC slotted rotors, SS brake lines, IPD HD front/rear end links, H&R spacers: 10F/15R, IPD HD TCV, extended wheel lug conversion, StopTech pads, muffler delete, tint

First wash of the year, it was in the 70s today plus I'm showing it this weekend. Hopefully I can sell it lol

Quote Originally Posted by nesteremily View Post
      First wash of the year, it was in the 70s today plus I'm showing it this weekend. Hopefully I can sell it lol
      Looks good!! Took mine up the Columbia river gorge!

I like the front lip on yours Bryce! And yours looks good Nesteremily. Those are nice wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
      I like the front lip on yours Bryce! And yours looks good Nesteremily. Those are nice wheels!

Thanks! I really like it also!

nice shots bryce!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce Anderson View Post
      Thanks! I really like it also!

Is that an R lip, or part of the accessory OEM body kit?

Has anyone here tried to or successfully painted their side skirts?

My mom is trying to steal them for her s80 when I sell the car lol I love the Cassiopeias

Quote Originally Posted by nesteremily View Post
      My mom is trying to steal them for her s80 when I sell the car lol I love the Cassiopeias

lol, can't blame her though.

S60 Photo Thread - Let's See That Sedan Love

Is that an R lip, or part of the accessory OEM body kit?

Has anyone here tried to or successfully painted their side skirts?
      It's a viva performance lip I really like it! It fit like a glove.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1491 View Post
      nice shots bryce!
      Thanks!

Major hail storm just rolled through. Put the s60 in the garage minutes prior.

In our crazy recent So Cal rainy winter, I got caught in 2 separate major hail thunder cells on my 40 mile commute home a few weeks ago. Wasn't fun, and the hail stones were between pea and that sized. No damage though, despite it happening while on the freeway.

@Bryce Viva lip, noted! 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Shamak View Post

Where in VA are you?? We got hail here too but I was 40 minutes away at my boyfriends so the car was safe lol

I live in Stafford. My friends house down the road got it worse. Their siding and cars were damaged. The whole neighborhood was hit hard. Only a few miles away.

Reason #593 why I am glad I will soon have indoor storage for my T-5R.....

Glad your S60 was safe when it happened.

Thanks. Really nice to have it inside. My friend's Acura TL got some dents. By the sound of the ice coming down, I swore it was gonna destroy the cars outside. Im pretty sure they were very close to being big enough to cause damage. You will love having a garage.

I love having a garage, but on the flip side from storm protection, here in CA it's great for sun damage protection. Fortunately I park in subterranean parking at work, so my car is really only outside on my daily commute (~75 miles a day) and whenever I'm out on errands or just out and about.

Thanks. Really nice to have it inside. My friend's Acura TL got some dents. By the sound of the ice coming down, I swore it was gonna destroy the cars outside. Im pretty sure they were very close to being big enough to cause damage. You will love having a garage.

Garage.....lol.......I wish! It's not big enough for both 850s, either. Still rolling the dice with the old "throw whatever we have handy on it" trick for that one . Luckily severe weather with damaging hail isn't common in the Boston area; I've never seen anything bigger than about pea sized hail here.

I should probably get one of those newfangled hail protection bubbles or blankets or whatever is good these days in case I ever get caught out in hail while I'm driving. Supposedly someone came out with one that you can deploy in 52 seconds....... Last time we went to WI, we got caught in a pretty good storm. The hail didn't turn out to be big enough to be damaging, but thankfully we were in the '99 and found a gas station to shelter in.

Been away for a bit, just checking in

Freakishly warm weather, I'll take it

And rolled over 69k miles recently

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
      I'm a sucker for Ice White S60's
      2001 S60 NA FWD (06/08-07/12)
      2009 S60 2.5T AWD (10/13-present)
      For the most current photos of the day, find me on Instagram

I live in Stafford. My friends house down the road got it worse. Their siding and cars were damaged. The whole neighborhood was hit hard. Only a few miles away.

You're about 2 hours north of me. I'm in the Hampton roads area, no car damage in my area.

Some pics oh mine, 2.5T AWD
      By now Simons exhaust and Brembo Maxx rotors fitted. KW V2 Suspension and Volvo Eudora Rims are already incoming.
      Last edited by senseless93; 03-12-2017 at 01:38 PM.
      Cheers, Mario
      Volvo S60 2.5T AWD
      Bordcomputer | AAC | CC | RTI | Grom Audio | ABL Xenon | 18" Eudora | KW V2 Suspension
      Volvo S40II 2.4 Kinetic *sold*

Looks good.

I think you could fit two in there but they'd be inaccessible in reality. Maybe park one and then slide it over with a floor jack. Not wide enough two by two without touching the sides?
      Quote Originally Posted by JaredR View Post
      Garage.....lol.......I wish! It's not big enough for both 850s, either. Still rolling the dice with the old "throw whatever we have handy on it" trick for that one . Luckily severe weather with damaging hail isn't common in the Boston area; I've never seen anything bigger than about pea sized hail here.

I should probably get one of those newfangled hail protection bubbles or blankets or whatever is good these days in case I ever get caught out in hail while I'm driving. Supposedly someone came out with one that you can deploy in 52 seconds....... Last time we went to WI, we got caught in a pretty good storm. The hail didn't turn out to be big enough to be damaging, but thankfully we were in the '99 and found a gas station to shelter in.

My initials - IPD - ZZZZZZZ's thread
      Now: 2007 vRgt, red & gobi - 2005 s60 2.5t AWD, silver & tan - 2002 xc70, silver & black
      Past: 1999 v70, tropic blue/green & oak and Mom started this in 1975 with a 1974 164e, maroon & maroon

Quote Originally Posted by ZZZZZZZ View Post
      I think you could fit two in there but they'd be inaccessible in reality. Maybe park one and then slide it over with a floor jack. Not wide enough two by two without touching the sides?
      If I could get them sideways enough I might be able to do it....but I'd have to get the second one through the doorway on the other end, and that's only about 85" wide so there isn't much margin for not going straight. Can't really slide things around on floor jacks easily since about 3/4 of the building is over dirt.

In the rural areas here everyone has those car cover kits. Just protects from snow.

VW Golf II - 1995-2000
      Audi 80 B4 - 2000-2003
      Suzuki Swift GTi - 2003-2008
      Audi A6 C4 - 2008-2014
      Volvo S60 D5 - 2014 and continue

Quote Originally Posted by Mario2hr View Post
      Are those smoked tails? I like that on your car, I don't think I could pull it off with my red car

Washed and waxed!

MY02 V70XC/M66/4T4/650cc/FMIC/UR pulley/Aquamist/TME 3" DP+Catback/Built B5244T5 + MTE custom tuned=
      MY05 S60 T5/K24/465cc/TME 3" DP/HEICO catback + MTE Stage 2 tune=

What wheels are those^^? Rare is the aftermarket wheel I actually like on these cars and those look really sharp.

Those are OZ 35th anniversary. (that's the name of the wheels)
      They look good with the sport body kit, but a real PITA to clean.

MY02 V70XC, M66, 4T4, 650cc, 455 LPH fuel pump, TME DP+catback, MTE custom tuned
      MY05 S60 T5, TME downpipe, Heico catback, MTE Stage 2 tuned
      MY02 V70XC/M66/4T4/650cc/FMIC/UR pulley/Aquamist/TME 3" DP+Catback/Built B5244T5 + MTE custom tuned=
      MY05 S60 T5/K24/465cc/TME 3" DP/HEICO catback + MTE Stage 2 tune=

Took her out for a wee road trip. 3700 kms from home atm.

iPD tune / Bilstein HD /25mm sways / Heico dual exhaust / OE sport body kit / HID Projectors / VST strut brace / EU power folding mirror kit / iMIV / Volvotech CFE / etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ss60 View Post
      Took her out for a wee road trip. 3700 kms from home atm.

Do you have any issues with the lip sliding down? Mine does it over like 90-100mph

37. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 102 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast