S60 Photo Thread - Let's See That Sedan Love - Page 105
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 105 of 107 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 LastLast
    Results 3,641 to 3,675 of 3729
      Quote Originally Posted by cranx View Post
      whats the name of those rims? looks awesome.
      Talos

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hey everybody - I know I've been absent from here for a bit, but figured I'd pop in and share a recent pic when she went into summer mode last week. Don't have a whole lot planned for her this show season. Window tint, new fenders, new axles and few other stuff but nothing too crazy. Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2002 S60 2.4/NA - MT | BC Racing BR Series Coilovers | UR ST Brace, F&R Lower Chassis Brace, 25mm Rear Sway | Steinberg Adjustable Endlinks | iPd Rear Chassis Brace, SB Conversion, Poly Engine & Tranny Mount, Subframe Inserts | Custom 2.5in Catback w/ Magnaflow Muffler | K&N Hi-Flow Filter | OEM 05+ Complete Facelift | Enkei RSF5 18x8 (summer), VR5 17x8 (winter) | R Brake Conversion Brembo 4-pot Calipers, SS Braided Lines

Wondered where you went. Your ride was one of my first inspirations for my ride- way back before you got your new body kit. Thanks for helping start my obsession

2007 S60 T5 M66 Titanium Grey/Graphite: Midir 18s (summer)/Orpheus 17s (winter), H&R Sport lowering springs, Koni Yellow Adjustable shocks/struts, R Brembo calipers, EBC slotted rotors, SS brake lines, IPD HD front/rear end links, H&R spacers: 10F/15R, IPD HD TCV, extended wheel lug conversion, StopTech pads, muffler delete, tint

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Lost a few stripes but still looking good stoner! Just replaced axles myself, driver's side was a bear. I'm on my third passenger side axle.
      David - '01 S60 T5 GT 178K+ miles OWNED SINCE DAY ONE - Bilstein Sport + TME, ipd sway bar + endlinks, UR chassis braces (upper F+R), Powerslot /Akebono pads, Snabb Intake, HD coils, iMIV Original engine, transmission replaced at 79k miles
      Wife -'13 C30 T5 R-Design Dad - '98 S70 T5 160K + miles, Bilstein TCs, IPD HD rear springs, SAS delete Mom -'10 S80 V8 Executive Sis - '02 S80 T6 Backup car -'13 S60 T5

Is there an R-Design badge on this thing anywhere? This is like the ultimate S60 R-Design!

Ageed! An R-Design badge is deserved.

2007 S60 T5 M66 Titanium Grey/Graphite: Midir 18s (summer)/Orpheus 17s (winter), H&R Sport lowering springs, Koni Yellow Adjustable shocks/struts, R Brembo calipers, EBC slotted rotors, SS brake lines, IPD HD front/rear end links, H&R spacers: 10F/15R, IPD HD TCV, extended wheel lug conversion, StopTech pads, muffler delete, tint

Quote Originally Posted by stonerzebra View Post
      Hey everybody - I know I've been absent from here for a bit, but figured I'd pop in and share a recent pic when she went into summer mode last week. Don't have a whole lot planned for her this show season. Window tint, new fenders, new axles and few other stuff but nothing too crazy. Enjoy

What model wheels? What size? I love the ones I'm borrowing from my buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce Anderson View Post
      What model wheels? What size? I love the ones I'm borrowing from my buddy
      Enkei RSF5's 18x8 but I'm also running spacers. 15mm up front and 25mm in the rear.

Finally was able to get out and take some pics with the nice weather we've been having!

2002 S60 2.4/NA - MT | BC Racing BR Series Coilovers | UR ST Brace, F&R Lower Chassis Brace, 25mm Rear Sway | Steinberg Adjustable Endlinks | iPd Rear Chassis Brace, SB Conversion, Poly Engine & Tranny Mount, Subframe Inserts | Custom 2.5in Catback w/ Magnaflow Muffler | K&N Hi-Flow Filter | OEM 05+ Complete Facelift | Enkei RSF5 18x8 (summer), VR5 17x8 (winter) | R Brake Conversion Brembo 4-pot Calipers, SS Braided Lines

That is SHARP, Stoner!!
      2004 S60 2.5T - Stock for now...

S60 Photo Thread - Let's See That Sedan Love

Quote Originally Posted by stonerzebra View Post
      Enkei RSF5's 18x8 but I'm also running spacers. 15mm up front and 25mm in the rear.

Finally was able to get out and take some pics with the nice weather we've been having!

That sport kit looks great paint matched. I'm running 1" spacers in the rear. If you wanna sell them or do a partial trade for my thors then I'm down

Last edited by Bryce Anderson; 04-16-2017 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce Anderson View Post
      Do you have any issues with the lip sliding down? Mine does it over like 90-100mph
      Apparently mine does too now. I drove into a super headwind gust in the mountains a couple days ago, and pow. The wind deflected the lip with enough force that it caught the road and disintegrated under the front wheels. According to the weather channel wind gust predictions the combined wind and road speed was around 220kph.

Not sure if it is a mounting fault on the part of the body shop or what. Looks like I'll be wrestling with the insurance company, since it was their recommended shop.
      iPD tune / Bilstein HD /25mm sways / Heico dual exhaust / OE sport body kit / HID Projectors / VST strut brace / EU power folding mirror kit / iMIV / Volvotech CFE / etc.

Someone snapped a pic of my car at a recent show this past weekend

My son took some pics. He is trying to work on some night shots:

^nice pics. What mode(s)/camera/lens(es) is he shooting with? Looks like he is getting more DoF than necessary in some of these shots but then so many of the modern lenses are too slow for it to really matter much. Nothing better than an old manual fast 50mm - even on a modern DSLR - for learning the basics of photography, imo. Even now, 2 DSLRs and 3 50mm lenses later, the vast majority of the pictures I take are still shot with an old 50mm, now a Nikkor 50mm ƒ/1.4 AI.

Great pics Shamak!

I agree JaredR, having an old standby manual 50mm is quite nice to have. I have one myself in an f2.0 variety from 1976 that goes to a same vintage Nikkormat 35mm SLR that I keep in my DSLR camera bag these days to throw into my D5100 just for kicks sometimes. Complete manual focus can be annoying sometimes, but it's worth it for the pictures produced.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys for the advice. Its a Sony (Minolta) DSLR. Cant remember much else at the moment. He got a tripod from Goodwill and wanted to finally get those nice evening shots. He is learning about all that stuff you both mentioned but it's another language for me. Yeah, my brother's wedding photographer was known for doing film photography. He did a great job on his wedding photos but paid a mint on the guy.

Practice always makes perfect. He's doing a good job so far. Night shots. can be quite difficult to master off the bat. Fortunately with DSLRs you have a screen and virtually unlimited shot chances unlike with film.

My 2004 AWD 2.5T .... One owner car....all 140K. Minor mods....faded black body moldings painted to match car color, roof painted black, spoilers, upgraded to Ronal rims in 2005 and repainted the rims in 2015

[IMG][/IMG]
      Last edited by threebutchers; 04-27-2017 at 05:05 AM.

Looks real clean.

Parking like a boss!

I need a spot like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Shamak View Post
      I need a spot like that!

We all do! That's my everyday spot at work, lol!

Just a couple pics since I put the Pegs on(Tethys prior). Suppose I should get to putting a motor in there too.

Sent from my HTCD160LVWPP using Tapatalk

Looks real clean
      Thanks - we've tried make it last... likewise, nice ride

Where are in VA?

Quote Originally Posted by oakninja707 View Post
      Suppose I should get to putting a motor in there too.

Lol yeah those are pretty great; I would highly recommend that mod. In fact they're so great we decided that all 4 of our cars needed one.

I got my own thread some where if your interested in my adventures with our volvo's

But I recently got my 05 S60 back with a new 51K engine in it WOOO!

Last edited by AcidAlchamy; 04-29-2017 at 03:49 AM.

But to share my lovely S60's:

Where are in VA?
      Lived in Midlothian (Richmond) - bought my S60 from Mooers Volvo in Midlothian....now in PA

Quote Originally Posted by AcidAlchamy View Post
      But to share my lovely S60's:

Funny you just posted these pics. I was just about to do the same thing with my buddy's new T5 and get a side-by-side.

Quote Originally Posted by threebutchers View Post
      Lived in Midlothian (Richmond) - bought my S60 from Mooers Volvo in Midlothian....now in PA
      Cool. We go to Richmond these days to be in the big city since moving more south. Was at the Richmond Auto Show a couple months ago.

What headlights are those AcidAlchemy? You have an 05? Wonder if they would fit an 04... Eitherway, very clean ride!

Funny you just posted these pics. I was just about to do the same thing with my buddy's new T5 and get a side-by-side.
      Yeah restored and polished the headlights and then put in HIDs. This weekend I painted the windshield wiper arms black, and the hoods weather guard black also. Cleared some codes and got her ready for smog tomorrow.

{} 2015 S60 T5 Premier
      {} 2005 S60 Premier
      {} 1997 960
      -Below are Volvos in the family-
      {} 2013 S60 T5 Platinum
      {} 1997 850 R

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
      What headlights are those AcidAlchemy? You have an 05? Wonder if they would fit an 04... Eitherway, very clean ride!

I believe they are the stock 05 headlights. If you want to clean yours same way just scuff em up real good with 2000 grid wet sand paper.
      I used 3M 1400 grid compound for the headlights and actually the whole car. Can't remember any specifics about the pad, just a grey buffing pad. Kept the whole process rather wet with water going and I just went to town buffing them. They turned out looking great.

I have some after market fog lights coming in the mail some time this month. During that time I'll most likely try to re position the defuser a little because clips aren't all lining up (previous owner probably hit something.. unreported of course lol.) car should look really nice when everything is where it should be

{} 2015 S60 T5 Premier
      {} 2005 S60 Premier
      {} 1997 960
      {} 2013 S60 T5 Platinum
      {} 1997 850 R

{} 2015 S60 T5 Premier
      {} 2005 S60 Premier
      {} 1997 960
      {} 2013 S60 T5 Platinum
      {} 1997 850 R