Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 107 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast
      Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherS60 View Post

after a good wash
      Man I miss that car

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

MY FIRST CAR AND FIRST LOVE (not the best pics, all taken with camera phone)....STOCK BACK IN 08 (2005 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD)

AFTER A DETAIL a few months back @ A SHOP

AFTER MY DETAIL..A Couple Days Ago (Optimum No Rinse Wash, Mothers Clay Bar w/ONR mix for lubricant, Optimum Poli-Seal, Optimum Car Wax, and Optimum Opti-Seal...didnt have time to dress tires and put poli-seal and opti-seal on wheels)

EXHAUST

INTERIOR (also have super white LED's in all other interior/exterior lights)

LIGHTING (4500k low beam, LED for Parking Light/DRL)

LED Parking Light
      Last edited by Con_The_Don; 09-11-2010 at 05:45 PM.

I like your black wheels with polished lips on your black car. Looks good bro.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by tywanjames View Post
      I like your black wheels with polished lips on your black car. Looks good bro.

thanks, i try my best to keep my ride in decent shape (for a ny city car at least)

iPD tune / Bilstein HD /25mm sways / Heico dual exhaust / OE sport body kit / HID Projectors / VST strut brace / EU power folding mirror kit / iMIV / Volvotech CFE / etc.

nice ..but damn is their enough space in the opening for the exhaust? looks really tight lol

i would love to have a newer S60. I like my 2002 and just got it a few weeks ago lol. I can't wait for it to be inspected and all.

Seeing the 2005's makes me wish I would've just bought through a dealer lol. They look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Con_The_Don View Post
      nice ..but damn is their enough space in the opening for the exhaust? looks really tight lol
      Yup, there is a 1/2 inch of space all around. No rattles, no contact, just right.
      iPD tune / Bilstein HD /25mm sways / Heico dual exhaust / OE sport body kit / HID Projectors / VST strut brace / EU power folding mirror kit / iMIV / Volvotech CFE / etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ss60 View Post
      Yup, there is a 1/2 inch of space all around. No rattles, no contact, just right.
      extremely good fit/finish

I've posted these a few times but i'll post em again.

2003 S60 T5M - bilstein sport/eibach, sways, exhaust, mini h1 projectors, and other minor touches

Keep the thread alive!

A guy on VS

keep the Rs out
      2003 S60 T5M - bilstein sport/eibach, sways, exhaust, mini h1 projectors, and other minor touches

my other s60.

2006 S60 R [Sonic Blue / Nordkap] Killed by italian
      1999 V70 T5 [Mystic Silver Metallic / Grey]

Quote Originally Posted by Cjones16 View Post
      Keep the thread alive!

A guy on VS
      lol I'm here too... posted on the R forum, but I kept out of this thread thinking it was for s60 (non-Rs) only..
      04 S60 R MT Titanium Grey/Nordcap thread Copper Work VX-XX 19" Staggered | DP & Custom Quad Tip Exhaust | 05+ Conversion Exterior & Interior | Sport Kit
      12 XC60 Ice White Wifey's Family Hauler | 3.2 AWD | Heico Kit | Fast 19" FC04A | Running Boards
      IG: @devolvR

A COUPLE NEW PICS (non camera phone..not my newer Canon S90 camera but my old P&S Canon Powershot S70) ..wish I had my S90 on me lol, randomly pulled over since it was a nice looking sunset sky

Last edited by Con_The_Don; 09-11-2010 at 05:50 PM.

Not really a pic but a crappy cell phone video of me messing around.

Arrrrrgh! This is driving me crazy and I'll seem like a total nob but how are you posting pictures? It keeps asking for a URL but all my pics are on my HD. Isn't there a way to browse through C drive and select from there? Sorry for the lack of knowledge and thanks for the help.
      2003 Silver S60 AWD 2.5T with Rica tune, HD TCV, 17" rims, tint and sport filter.

Quote Originally Posted by TheStaces View Post
      Arrrrrgh! This is driving me crazy and I'll seem like a total nob but how are you posting pictures? It keeps asking for a URL but all my pics are on my HD. Isn't there a way to browse through C drive and select from there? Sorry for the lack of knowledge and thanks for the help.
      you have to post to a photo site like photobucket or any site you can post pictures to and copy url link.

Quote Originally Posted by TheStaces View Post
      You must host it on a site such as tinypic and post the web url of the image in here. Or tell me your IP address and I will "find it" for you. (just kidding don't do that)
      2006 S60 R [Sonic Blue / Nordkap] Killed by italian
      1999 V70 T5 [Mystic Silver Metallic / Grey]

Hahhahahhahaha... thats awesome! Thanks for the info though! I guess I know what I'll be doing on my downtime on the weekend.
      2003 Silver S60 AWD 2.5T with Rica tune, HD TCV, 17" rims, tint and sport filter.

At its best...

Mika bro, always loved your car, that color alone is pretty wild. you gotta show some shots with the Heico splitters. I just redid mine with the bumper trims in a nice duplicolor bumper finish. I also plan to do the door sills and rear trunk mouldings and apron in the black bumper finish. Probably going to end up spraying the stock rims black too, rims have been silver, graphite, green, etc... hahaha

I'm a sucker for weird colors, like the '60s and '70s hot rods, when they still made real paint.
      I just realized I don't have a lot of good shots from the front from when the car still looked good.
      Ya know, painting the lower trim was a biatch, but the best thing I've ever done to the car. They still look great and much better than if they were body color. It'll work with gray cars too.

I was going through the pictures I took while painting, and boy that was fun. I was living in a town house and the neighbors would stop by and check out what I'm doing. The next door couple had this Chrysler with a burnt valve and the wify said that we're gonna buy our next used car from this guy.
      Last edited by Mika; 09-17-2010 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 850arrrsaylikepirate View Post
      This is DevolvR's R. He's here in SS too:
      http://forums.swedespeed.com/member.php?35653-DevolvR
      lol no duh... I already said that!
      04 S60 R MT Titanium Grey/Nordcap thread Copper Work VX-XX 19" Staggered | DP & Custom Quad Tip Exhaust | 05+ Conversion Exterior & Interior | Sport Kit
      12 XC60 Ice White Wifey's Family Hauler | 3.2 AWD | Heico Kit | Fast 19" FC04A | Running Boards

Senior Member 850arrrsaylikepirate's Avatar
      Quote Originally Posted by DevolvR View Post
      lol no duh... I already said that!
      I stand as a victim of speed scrolling, hahahaha.
      2006 S60R - Black Sapphire~Nordkap~GT~iPd Track Spec Sways~TME Springs~TME DP-Exhaust~Bell FMIC~iMIV~E-Codes
      2009 XC90 3.2 AWD - aka the kiddo hauler
      1997 4x4 Nissan - Fook mi this thing is slow

Quote Originally Posted by Mika View Post
      At its best...
      Your picture made me decide to paint my moldings with the lower ones in titanium grey (still a work in progress)
      (got a 2007 bumper while I was at it)

Love this color, also flash green and saffron.. guess I'm weird too

So clean Johras! Love the combo of the new bumper and painted trim. Keep up the good work and maybe see you in Holland this fall!!

Thought I'd bug you guys with a couple more videos.

Washed the car this morning, looks years younger imho

ps- where in Holland will you be?

Johras, I think your is my new favorite on here, just looks great all around. Very nice contrast between the gold and gunmetal, with the body matched trim and painted sills it just looks so clean man. thanks for sharing!!

I will probably be more towards Amsterdam later this fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Johras View Post
      Washed the car this morning, looks years younger imho

ps- where in Holland will you be?
      Interesting setup! Looks like a 01-02 car but has the new 2007 front bumper/grill/lower lip along with 2005-2006 Headlights. Very nice combo, and I noticed you also painted the trims all around. Nice touch!

Super late.... but better than never...

[/IMG]
      [/IMG]
      [/IMG]

AAArrrrgghhh!!!! I don't get why this is so difficult for me.... Its like I need to have kids so they can show me what to do.

lol your image tags go before and after, most online sites will generate the code for you, "[IMG]" picture web site url here "[/IMG]"
      I personally use photobucket for online storage and dotphoto for my collection, but there are many out there

Such as this picture below, is posted like this, but take away the quotes before/after the brackets:

"[IMG]"http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42/spikedZ31/volvo/EuroSundayDec10/Jan11.jpg"[/IMG]"

Remember, if you take the line above and take away all 4 quotes, it will make this:

Also if you go advanced in your topic replies, there is a button, along the top for "insert image", click that, it opens a pop up to enter the URL of your online pic, and it does the code for you.
      Last edited by spiked60; 10-01-2010 at 04:02 PM.
      I'm a sucker for Ice White S60's
      2001 S60 NA FWD (06/08-07/12)
      2009 S60 2.5T AWD (10/13-present)
      For the most current photos of the day, find me on Instagram

Still one of my favorite pics, even if it's not 100% up to date...
      I'm a sucker for Ice White S60's
      2001 S60 NA FWD (06/08-07/12)
      2009 S60 2.5T AWD (10/13-present)
      For the most current photos of the day, find me on Instagram

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 107 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 ... LastLast