Volvo and Andy Pilgrim Foundation Partner to Help Combat Distracted Driving Among Teens
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Welcome to SwedeSpeed
    You're currently browsing Swedespeed as a guest. Please sign up or sign in and take part in the conversation with other Volvo owners and enthusiasts. With more than 2 million posts our community is one of the most active groups of Volvo owners in the world. Take a moment to sign up and enjoy all of the features our forums have to offer.

Hybrid View

Volvo and Andy Pilgrim Foundation Partner to Help Combat Distracted Driving Among Teens

Volvo Cars of North America, LLC has partnered with The Andy Pilgrim Foundation to fight distracted driving through a newly released educational DVD, "The Driving Zone 2."

FULL STORY

I was think the same thing VolvoD.

Great news Andy - 2 thumbs up.

Hey isn't it against the law to be driving with a cell phone or tablet - in the US?

The OPP on hwy 401 in Ontario CDN just charged a Quebec female driver $495.00 for driving while reading a newspaper with the dome light on. When pulled over she was clue-less. The article didn't say the colour of her hair.
      Last edited by stev vanveit; 03-11-2011 at 12:38 PM. Reason: correction

I was picking between four or five pictures to use, don't know how I ended up going with that one...

Quote Originally Posted by stu@swedespeed View Post
      I was picking between four or five pictures to use, don't know how I ended up going with that one...
      Possibly you were distracted.